Chapter three

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm ringing and after a few minutes you finally got out of bed, washed your face and brushed your teeth. You then put on a tight black skirt that ended mid thigh with a white button up shirt. You threw on black boots and then did some light makeup . Once you got there you walked into the elevator and just as it was about to close spencer stopped the door and stepped in. "Did you fuck him" Reid blurted out after a few seconds of silence. "Excuse me?!" you asked getting really annoyed "You heard me, did you fuck him" he looks over at you. "Why is that any of your business" you snapped back "Just tell me" he rolled his eyes "Oh so now you want to talk" getting pissed off. "Its a simple question Y/n did you fuck him". "God why do you care so much" you yell and just as he was about to talk again the elevator dinged and the doors opened. You stormed out and went to sit by Emily and Jj making small talk with them. For the rest of the day you and spencer completely ignored each other you didn't have a case so most of the day was just spent filling out paper work. You got home and slipped into more comfortable clothes and sat on the couch to watch Tv. As you were flipping through the channels you heard a knock at the door when you opened the door you saw Reid standing there and he instantly walked in "Sure come in" you remark sarcastically while rolling your eyes "Did you come here just to badger me with more questions" you asked annoyed "Look I'm sorry for what I said in the elevator"he said "yah why did you say that" you asked "I just panicked the thought of some random guy hell any guy kissing you or touching you made me pissed off" he looked into your eyes. "Why though why do you care" you asked "Come on you know why" he pulled you closer to him and you felt your heart race. "I don't want anyone touching you like this" he whispered while pulling you closer and trailing his hand up your thigh or kissing you like this" he kissed you and moved down to your neck. You let out a small moan and took off his jacket while kicking off your shoes. He picks you up and takes you into your bedroom and thrown you on the bed while taking off his shirt. You started unbuttoning your shirt and he quickly pinned your wrist above your head "Your not in charge here" he said roughly. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Jealous reid is so hot.