Chapter seven

For the last two weeks you had completely ignored spencer your morning sickness was pretty much gone and when you needed to rant about it you would go to Emily. You didn't tell her Reid was the father but she put it together pretty quickly and promised not to tell him. You were at your desk looking over case files "We have a case" Jj announced and everyone filed into the conference room, you sat on the opposite side of Reid and tried to avoid looking at him. "One of our agents discovered another online child trafficking site and this video was uploaded 2 hours ago to the sight" Garcia explained while turning on the video. It was a video of a little girl in a white room playing with a stuffed animals "She is being should to the highest bidder in 24 hours" garcia added. You put your hand on your stomach and thought about your baby the though of something ever happening to your unborn child made you queasy. Then you saw Reid look at you from to corner of your eye and you quickly moved your hand hoping he didn't think anything of it.

*skippingover more case stuff*

"Wheels up in 30" hotch said and everyone left the conference room. "Y/n please talk to me you've completely ignored me for the last two weeks and I'm getting really worried" Reid blurted out ."Look Reid I'm fine i just don't want to talk to you" you replied and before he could say anything else you walked away. On the plane you sat next to emily across from Hotch and Jj and went over the case some more. Once you got to the police station you all set up your stuff and started explaining things to the idiot police officers. "Ive got something" gracie announced into the speaker phone "The little girls name is Maddie Roberts her parents live 20 miles from here and she's been missing for 9 months" garcia continued. Your stomach dropped and you felt like throwing up how could you raise a baby in a world where things like this happen. You tried to breathe but you felt like you were suffocating Reid noticed and looked over at you and soon the entire team was. "If you need a minute thats fine" hotch said you walked away and reid tried to come after you "Ive got this" emily stopped reid and came after you you sat on the curb outside of the precinct emily rubbed your back "Its ok your ok" she whispered "How am i suppose to do this" you started crying "Hey you are gonna be an amazing mom" she reassured you. After a few minutes you both walked back in and continued with the case.

*skipping over the case they found the guy and you were driving to where he was holding the kid*

Once you got there you morgan and emily ran to the door, morgan kicked in the door and you began searching all the rooms "Clear" you all shouted as you went through the empty rooms. "Guys come back here theres a basement" you yelled, morgan kicked in the locked basement door and you saw a child playing with toys she started crying from the noise and you quickly came up to her picked her up "shh its ok" you rocked her in your arms. Once you got back to the precinct you saw that hotch Jj and Reid had the unsure in custody. You walked to the back and saw her parents sitting the women was biting her nails and the man was tapping his shoe nervously, once they saw you wish Maddie in your arms they instantly ran up to you and you handed Maddie to her mother the parents were crying as Maddie hugged them tightly. In that moment you took a deep breath and felt relieved.

*You guy flew home and you were at the BAU*
"Y/n please just talk to me god I'm going crazy"Reid blurted out "Reid please-" "No Y/n you need to talk to me" he pulled you into an empty office "One minute your falling asleep in my arms and the next your ignoring me for two weeks". "Fine we- we can talk I have something to tell you but not here" you whispered "Ok lets go to my house ill drive" he replied and you guys walked out of the BAU and got in his car. Its time to tell him you thought as he started driving I mean he deserved to know wether he decided to run for the hill or not-.  Your thoughts were quickly interrupted my a loud flash and bang you opened your eyes and suddenly the windshield was broken and there was blood all over you you tried to keep your eyes open as spencer yelled your name but you couldn't.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hey guys cliffhanger oooh anyways happy new years I hope 2021 is better for all of us:)