Chapter four

He ripped off your shirt and if it wasn't insanely hot you'd probably be mad. He unclasped your bra and continued to kiss down your neck you let out quiet moans. He took his shirt off and pulled off your skirt "God I've wanted to take this off of you all day" he mumbled. "Just shut up and fuck me" you moaned. "Someones eager" you moaned in response, he started playing with the band of your underwear before pulling them off and throwing them on the ground. Then started rubbing circles on your clit at an agonizingly slow pace "God spencer stop teasing" you whined, "Hey what did I say Im in charge". You bit your lip and nodded as you pulled on his belt hinting you wanted more. He pulled it off and you pulled off his pants off you smiled over the fact that even when he's in charge you still can make him hard with a few kisses. You eagerly pulled off his boxers and he slowly pushed himself into you giving you a minute to adjust you gave him a nod and he started thrusting and picking up the pace. You both never looked away looking into each others eyes until your head fell back you felt yourself getting close "Its ok cum for me baby" he whispered. His words sent you over the edge eyes rolling back into your head thighs shaking, he kept thrusting inside of you while you rode out your high which made it ten times better. You felt his thrusts getting slower and you could tell he was close to. You moaned louder and a few seconds later you felt him release inside of you after a second he pulled out of you and collapsed down next to you. He looked at you grabbed your chin and pulled you in for another kiss but this one was different it wasn't messy or hungry it was slow and passionate. After a minute he got up and you got a little sad thinking he was going to leave but instead he went to the bathroom and got a washcloth wet before coming back and cleaning up the mess between your thighs. "Can you just stay here" you asked with puppy dog eyes "Yah baby whatever you want" he smiled and got back in bed with you "Its not like i would say no to waking up to you naked next to me" he chuckled. You nudged him playfully before laying your head down on his chest, he stroked your back and you slowly fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Heyyyy not sure how i feel about this chapter but theres some juicy stuff coming up;)