Chapter thirteen

You slowly opened your heavy eyelids and looked over to Spencer asleep in the chair you smiled at him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping the little smile on his face. Then you looked over to the little baby crib and it was empty. You quickly sat up "Spencer Spencer wake up" his eyes quickly shot open "what what's wrong". "Wheres the baby" "what what do you mean" he quickly got up and went to the hospital crib. You sat up and a million possibilities ran through your head at the same time. You called in the doctor "Did someone take Olivia for more tests" you asked frantically "No why". "She's not here" the doctor ran out of the room and to security "we have a missing baby" he yelled. You started crying your job didn't let you think of the best possibility you could only think of what you had already saw. Human trafficking kidnappers everything bad you'd seen. They put the hospital on lockdown and Spencer called Hotch. "I'm sorry sir we can't let you in" a police officer said "I'm SSA agent Hotchner FBI he showed him his badge and the police officer let him in once he got to the room you were already a disaster crying hyperventilating Spencer tried to stay calm but he was falling apart to. Once Jj got there she asked to see security footage and there it was a woman dressed as a nurse took your sleeping baby walked her out to the parking lot and handed her to a woman but you couldn't see the woman's face. Your phone started ringing and it was an unknown number you put it on speaker and tried to steady your voice "h-hello" you knew how to handle these situations act calm.  "Oh hi Y/n is spencie there" you recognized the voice the wording the nickname and you almost dropped your phone. Spencer immediately grabbed the phone "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT CAT" "Oh now now we haven't spoke in a while and your gonna yell at me what's wrong did I wake you up" she giggled. You felt sick a serial killer had your child "oh or is it the little baby I'm holding rn" she continued. "I'm not playing games with you you psychotic bitch" Spencer yelled you never heard him talk like that but you couldn't blame him you would've said the same thing. "What do you want" he yelled "Well think of this as hmmmm payback" her voice got angrier "What are you taking about cat".  "Well considering your the one with a child after your partly responsible for the death of mine". "What the hell is she talking about" you yelled "Oh spencie you didn't tell her" she laughed "well are you going to or should I" Spencer stayed silently. "Well when me and spencie were talking he got a little to angry pushed me up against a wall and choked me and you know what he kept repeating "I'm gonna kill you" she  mocked. "Oh Y/n you wanna know the best part.. he knew I was pregnant didn't you spencie" she laughed but you could sence the anger in her voice. You looked up at Spencer still completely "Spen- Spencer what is she talking about". You couldn't hold back the tears that were now streaming down your cheeks.  How could he do that how could he possibly do that that wasn't Spencer. "SPENCER WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT" you yelled  "I- I" he couldn't get a sentence out. "Cat just tell me what you want please". You took the phone from Spencer's hands and didn't make eye contact you didn't care that you yelled at Spencer all you cared about was getting your child back. "You have 24 hours to find me and your baby or you never see little Olivia again" she laughed and hung up. "Garcia did you trace the call" hotch said into his phone "No sir it's bounced off of 78 different locations" she said in a panicked voice. "Ok" he hung up. You started crying "God Spencer tell me she was lying" you looked up at him "She- She's not look I was in a really bad place and she she just makes me wasn't to explode" he started "Oh my god" you hid your face in your hand and started crying even more. You hated yourself for feeling it but a part of you was scared that Spencer could something like that. He was crying to and now the whole team was there Emily ran up to you and hugged you tight. "We're gonna find her I promise" she whispered. You looked back up at Spencer stood up still a little sore you grabbed onto him and just started crying. You didn't blame him for what happened you knew what she did to him what she put hem threw. He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back while crying. "Hey do you need a wheel chair" he asked as you started walking "No I'm fine" you were sore but you didn't care all you cared about was Olivia. You all went back to the BAU and sat down "Ok so did the hospital have parking lot cameras" "Yah but they only have her pulling out and the license plate was covered. "How the hell does she expect us to find her if she gave us absolutely no hint as to where she would be" you tried to steady your voice and think more like an agent than a mother. "Unless she doesn't want us to find her" Jj says "No this is psychological game for her she wants to torture Spencer she's not gonna get rid of the baby" Morgan replied. Spencer rubbed your shoulders while trying to think of where she would go. "Reid if anyone is gonna figure this out it's you you can get inside her head" Jj explained. "Is there anyplace that meant something special to her" Emily asked  "I- I don't know". You couldn't take it anymore your entire body sunk to the floor and you were sobbing uncontrollably Spencer instantly sat down next to you and held you.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Ahhhhh ok so crazy chapter I'm sorry and yes I brought cat back because duh it's cat anyways please vote and yah:)