Chapter nine

It had been a 3 months and you were just starting to show, at work you were on a desk duty filling out paperwork, looking over case files, and when the team went on cases you sometimes went with them staying at the station or you just stayed with Garcia. Spencer couldn't have been any better he dealt with your mood swings and when you were having random cravings he would drop everything to get you wanted. You moved in with him after a few weeks, it just made sense he was taking care of you while you stayed with him and your apartment was just collecting dust. Everyone was away on a case and you were helping garcia work up a geological profile of the unsub. You were going to get food because you were both starving, the elevator was under maintenance so you had to take the stairs as you were walking down you tripped and starting falling down the first flight of stairs once you stopped rolling you tried to get up but you couldn't you started yelling for help but none came after what felt like eternity garcia came down the stairs "Oh my god what happened are you ok" she gasped. "I tripped and i can't get up" you winced in pain as you tried to move"No don't move ill call 911" she stopped you. Once the paramedics got there they put you on a stretcher and garcia went in the ambulance with you "Is there anything you need me to do" garcia asked "Call spencer" you replied quietly. After a few seconds you blacked out and when you opened your eyes you were in a flower garden and turned your head to see spencer with a little girl picking flowers. "Mommy come over hear" the little girl waved her hand towards you "Yah princess come help us pick out flowers" spencer laughed you smiled and went over to them before kneeling down and picking delicate white roses off the rose bush after a minute spencer picked up your daughter and started spinning her around and you all started to laughing. You hear a beeping sound and and lift your heavy eyes to see a beaming bright light in your eyes and woke up to see a familiar setting. A hospital room you started to hyperventilate thinking about what might've happened to the baby. Garcia stood up and came to your bed side she put a hand on your shoulder "Hey hey everything fine your ok" she whispered "Is- is the baby ok" you started crying "a doctor is coming in soon to give you an ultrasound to see if everything ok" she tried to calm you down "Did you call spencer" you tried to hold back your tears "Yah he's flying back right now" she smiled at you. A doctor came in "Ok were gonna do an ultrasound to make sure you baby is alright" she smiled and walked to your bed. She started the ultrasound and moved the wand around your stomach "ok so it looks like-" please tell me the baby is ok that's all I care about I need the baby to be ok.
*Flash back to 1 month ago*
"Ok so what do you think about Tommy if it's a boy" Spencer asked "Yah sure if we want our baby to be a frat boy" you rolled your eyes "Princes come on you've shot down Toby, James, and luke" he started "I just need the perfect name" you smiled "you drive me crazy" he kissed you "and you love it" you giggled.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Ahhhh another cliff hanger I'm sorry:) anyways please vote on this chapter and comment what you think:)