This is ou world and dream... if only we could keep it like this

MY NIALL! FUCK  YEAH BITCHES!!!! YOU SON OF A F***** B**** IMA GO NINJA A** ON ALL OF YALL F******** B******!!!

nahh. jk.  

niall's pov.

i pressed our bodies up against the wall... i then felt kind of guilty of about what he did to her.. she started to moan when i kissed her, yet she didn't kiss back. i kissed her harder, but then felt tear drops run down her cheek. i quickly stop kiss her to see what was wrong with her.

she looked like she was about to tear all to peices. she looked like if you touched her she would shatter into millions of tiny shards and peices..she looked so strong befor, yet now she looks like she is going to crumble up in peices.

and that is when it happened. she hugged me like the world was going to end,........ and began to cry..?

i havenever ever hered alizabeth cry befor...

oh god!

oh god again!

first of all i sound to much like liam, and second of all.. something is definitley wrong with this poor girl.

Alizabeth's POV.

i cried, and cried, and cried. i couldn't hold it in any longer. first my best friend, then my twin wich i never told anyone about, and then my younger sister, and then after all of that... there is nothing else to live for.. those men took my innocence at only 17 years old...

the son of a bitches....

i cried harder into niall's t-shirt. i was probubly getting it soaking wet, but all he did was murmmer beautiful words of nothing into my ear. i calmed down when he started to sing moments to me though...

"shut the door,

turn the lights off.

i wanna be with you.

i wanna feel your love,

i wanna lay beside you,

i cannot hide this,

even though i try..

heart beats harder.

time escapes me.

trembling hands touch skin

it makes this harder

and the tears stream down my face

if we could only have this life for one more day,

if we could only turn back time.

you know i'd be your life, you voice, your reason to be

my love my heart is breathing for this

ill find the words to say,

before you leave me today..

i dozed off hearing an i love you, and never forget that.

AWWWWWWW! NIAL IS JUST DA SWEETEST GUY ON EARTH! ONLY IF MY BOYFRIEND WOULD DO THAT... ANYWHO I DIDN'T MAKE A SEX SCENE BECAUSE YALL DIDN'T VOTE.. ONLY MY BESTIE DID.. BIG SHOUT OUT TO:

vas_girl

ITS DEDICATED TO YOU BABES!

LOVE YALL BUNCHES. THE FIRST PERSON TO VOTE FORM NOW ON, I WILL DEDICATE MY STORY TO U... JUST COMMENT THE WORD VOTED AND THEN I WILL DEDICATE THE STORY TO YOU! THANKS GUYS.

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE THE STARRY NIGHT! AUDIOUS

poiuytrwqlksmnbvcx_)(*&^%$@