title of your story

__  __    

                      ^                                   {ppppssst! like meh face?!?!}    

LIz's POV. ===3===

i woke up from a night full of tears. i also woke up spooning with niall. eh. i like it to much to get up. i will just sit here while i can.. or lay.

i turned to face a sleeping nial. i then felt a shok of electricity when his hand brushed against my cheek on accindent. i blushed fouiously and kept trying to stop.

awwwww! he looks so cute sleeping. fuck! now i feel like im stalking him! eh. but he is just so sw..... i mean he is just so adora... errrrr.

i started to sing moments to myself thinking about what niall did yesterday. i then remembered he kissed me. it was long, and sweet, and... i didn't kiss him back

i didn't fucking kiss the poor boy back! i then rmemebvered i was still looking at niall and singing moments. i was also still spooning him.

 i slowly stopped and tryed to get out of the most comferatable posistion i have ever been in. sadly, his tight hardened around my waist and he made out a couple of words that were bairly audible.

"please don't go Lizzie, please. also you sing beautifuly. will you please sing it to me again?"

i blushed as he said the last part.

"y-you heard that? and how long have you been awake?" i whispered back to him.

"yes i did and i have been awake since the time you went to sleep in my arms." he awnsered back.

"whatever. im still not singing it." i retorted

"please?" he begged me.

"fine." i said after about 5 minutes of him doing that.

Shut the door,

turn the lights off.

i wanna be with you

i wanna feel your love

i wanna lay beside you

i cannot hide this,

even though i try.

heart beats harder,

time escaped me,

trembling hands touch skin.

it makes this harder...

and the tears stream down my face.

if we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time.

you no i'd be, you life, your voice, your reason to be, my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time, i'll find the words to say, before you eave me today.

Niall then began to sing and got up helping me, also.

Shut the door,

throw the key

don't wanna be reminded

don't wanna be seen