let the tragedy begin

the kiss brought fireworks and butterflys in my stomache. the kiss was scary... i can't describe the feeling.no. No! i can't be in love! i promised myself i would never fall in love! i just cant! besides, i was just an ordinary girl who put a video on youtube and niall seen it. big deal. he never actually liked me, did he?

no! he dosent. i have heard that from my mom and dad who abused me. he can't love me!

Fuck it lizzie. you know damn well you love him. theres no dought about it. 

i was brought out of my thoughts with louis yelling in our ears. me and nial were still kissing. oh... er.. aquard tension there boys eh?

we both pulled apart. i turned a bright red like niall when we seen the boys staring at us? and who had the biggest smirk? of course it was louis and harry. yep.. i looked down at my shoes.. well feet... bare feet..?

wait what?

i then looked at what i was wearing.... oh no! this wasn't my clothes! oh fuck it! i deal with it in the morning. its dark out here. i qanna go home.

"leeyyyyummm!" i whinned.

###liam's pov.###

"leeeyyyummm!" taylor whinned. yea all of us call her different things. we call her taylor, lizz, lizzie (niall does anyway), and alizabeth

"yea?" i asked her

"can we go home now? im tired. harry and zayn smirked.

"niiice niall gonna get some tonight!" harry joked around.

taylor blushed and looked down. i saw her feet for the first time and noticed she wasn't wearing shoes.... oh god. he couldn't have!\

I started to panick.

"taylor did um... he uh.. ya know..." i trfailed off to embarrwesed to say it.

she looked at me. a tear slid down her face. niall seen it. poor niall. it must break him.

she quickly wipped it. "hey, lets go home and watch a movie!" she yelled and put a fake smile on.\

the whole ride was silent. but not aquard.

###niall horan's pov.###

she didn't think i saw it, but i did. i seen the tear slide down her cheek. oh my god.. he raped her...

it was all my fault to. if i didn't go to the store it would be ok... but i had to. im so stupid.. uugh! she probubly hates me!

and she was still a virgin so that just adds to it. yes. i just said she was a virgin. i thought i was going to be her first but,... he took that chance away from her...

im going to kill him the next time i see him.