kinaped

"nial im fine!" i said as he put me on my bed.

he was so protectivr and sweet.. and caring and-

i was knocked out of my thoughts by louis and liam coming in with a tray of food. nial too kthe themomator and checked my tempature.

"liz, there is no dought you are sick. after you eat and havea nap, were going to the hospital." he said. worry was written all over his face.

it scared me a little but with no objections, i took the food from liam.

"thank-you daddy direction." i joked as i saw the food witch looked like crap.

"he cooked it, not me!" harry suddenly shouted.

liam elbowed him and shot him a death-glare. then started to laugh.....? what?

"......whats so funny?" i asked getiing a knot in my stomache. something in my mind told me not to eat it, and if you asked me, it didn't look like it was very edible.

"guys what did you put in this??? it's like it is glued to the sides of the bowl" i said lifting the bowl up and turning it up-sidedown to show them.

"harry did you put milk or glue in it?!?!" liam asked.

"me?!?! your the one who cooked the stuff! if you ask me-" harry was about to finish his sentence when niall cut them both off.

"quit your fighting! liz is sick and is running a high fever!!! we need to let her rest!" he yelled at them.

suddenly, they took the tray into the kitchen and sat on the couch like little children who just got grounded.

"im hungry" me and nial simotainiously stated at the same time.

"me to" we said at the same time again

"nandos!!!!" he yelled making me laugh.

i got out of bed and was about to stand up, but he grabbed my arm.

"now where are you going?" he whispered. we were now inches apart from each other. i felt my cheeks turn red and felt butterflyies in my stomache. he has always had that affect on my. every thouche felt like a fary tale and every kiss felt like i was going to die. he intertwined our fingers holding up our hands.

"uh..." i only stuttered. i was still in a daze. his eyes were so hypnotizing.

" i thought you were sick." he said in a husky voice.

"i never said i was. you were the one who-" he wuickly scilenced me by kissing me.

"now, i will go pick you up some nandos and you get some rest. i'll have zayn and harry stay with you. ok. and don't get into to much trouble while i'm gone. do you hear me?" he asked. man was he sounding like liam!

"ok liam the second. i said.

he chuckled and whispered in my ear "then when i get back, the boys can go skateboarding while we stay here."

"fine. just don't take to long." i said climbing back into bed.

"i won't." he kissed my head. " godnite lizzie." he said.

i blushed fouriously.

"bye." i said.

before i knew it, i was out cold.

***

i woke up with my hands tied behind my back and my mouth taped. i started to panic. where the hell was i?!?! it was dark. i could hear the sound of water dropping. i was definitly in a cellar. i was also tied to a chair. oh god!

"wel wel wel." i heard a voice say. i gasped. it's him! the one who beat me. the one who hurt me! the one who raped me repetidly! the one who put louis in a mental instatution because he saw me get raped!

"look who's ffinnally up." he said. this time he was closer....