16

"Please don't do that in here."

"Do what?"

"That!"

We have drove off in a red coupe car from the house after the little incident I had with mystery man. I was happily admiring the interior of the car but for some reason Renjun finds it annoying.

"Your dumbass never seen a car like this before?" Renjun rolled his eyes.

"What's so wrong about it?" I asked him back instead of answering to his question.

"Everything! I— look at that!" He points to the bottom of the seat where my feet lays. I check my shoes which apparently was covered with mud, probably from the garden.

"Why's there mud on your shoes?! Oh my fucking god— Lord, please make this woman disappear." He prayed, muttering the words under his breath.

I cock a brow at him, "You got some weird anger issues." I said.

He grips onto the steering wheel hard to the point his knuckles turned white as he watch the roads ahead.

"Did you bring anything with you?" He asked, eyes still focused on the road.

"Nope."

The traffic light turned red to which he stopped. He slowly turns to me, "Nothing? At all?"

I respond by nodding my head slowly. My hands consciously went to grip my seatbelt as I do so, thinking something might happen as his eyes were widen with anger, I suppose.

"What do you expect to wear in my house then? An old rag? Some used and old clothes? My clothes?" He raised his brows, annoyed by the fact I didn't bring any necessities with me.

"Well, yeah. Except that old rag part, no." I blinked at him innocently.

"For starters, I'm not like Haechan who simply donates his clothes to the needy. And another thing is that I don't like sharing my stuffs with other people." He faked a smile then rolled his eyes.

My eyes narrowed as I scrutinise him with a glare, "Butthole." I said, not even caring about his reaction as I turned my head to the other side, looking away from him. I folded my arms together to my chest.

I noticed the car turned right, entering a humble neighbourhood.

"Excuse me?" Renjun deadpanned.

"What? I didn't say anything." I batted my eyelashes, not that I have long lashes.

"You're gonna be staying in my—"

I scoff, "It's your grandma's house. Not yours."

"You know if you're continuing to be like this, I'm gonna leave you on the side road." He said, "And I won't regret it one bit."

I didn't reply to him and instead focus on the vast field in front of me.

"The road's getting bumpy. Please be aware of that because I would not like to get into an accident— at least not with you." I sassed back.

He grits his teeth in annoyance, "You got an attitude, kid."

"Haechan said that once too, and I'm not a kid. I'm nineteen and can take care of myself."

He raises a brow, "Oh really? So you don't mind me kicking you out from this car right now? And make you walk for shelter with no sense of where to go?"

I glare at him, annoyed, "F you."

He chuckle satirically, "Look at you. Can't even curse the right way." He shakes his head.