5

"Song Heejun."

I froze in my spot when I heard my name.

Taeil, who has been eyeing me warily, look up to the person behind me and pulled away.

"Taeyong." He said in acknowledgement.

"Taeil," Taeyong replied, "How's the mission?" He asked.

Taeil's sudden change in his demeanour, from intimidating to polite, surprises me, making me wonder, who is this Taeyong guy?

"Pentagon is a lot to handle with just us four," Taeil said and continues, "but not a few guns and bullets couldn't tackle." He smirks.

Taeyong hums, "Good then," he said, "I believe they won't tell anyone about the thing we promised with..." He trailed, hoping Taeil will understand, which he surely did.

"Nope." Taeil shakes his head.

"Great," he pauses, "You should take a rest. It's been a long week for you and the other guys." He said to which Taeil beams with a smile before his eyes gaze back to me.

"Yeah but I just hope this house would be quieter." He glares at me which made me gulp in fear.

Suddenly, a hand placed itself on my shoulder, "Miss Heejun." He called, making me turn around.

He stood there, no smile or any gentle greetings, "If you may, please follow me." He said before walking pass me and Taeil and headed towards another direction than the kitchen.

With one last look at Taeil, who indicates me to go with his eyes, I finally follow this Taeyong guy to wherever he went.

Along the way, I could hear loud clatters and shouting here and there.

"Donghyuck!" Taeyong yelled through the loud shouts of four people playing an intense game of Super Mario.

A head perks up from hearing the name and look towards Taeyong before his eyes land on me, "Oh!" He exclaimed, "The girl from last night!" He said.

Taeyong nods, "Call Donghyuck." He gestures to the boy punching buttons furiously on the joystick, eyes not leaving the screen one bit.

The boy taps Donghyuck's shoulder in which the latter shrugs off.

"Stop, I'm trying to win!" He protested.

Taeyong, who was in front of me, seems to be agitated by the younger boy and decided to walk up towards him personally.

"Yah." Taeyong spoke with a deep tone, nudging him with his hand.

Donghyuck tsk and ignore him.

Taeyong starts to lose patience as he eyed the younger boy, "Lee Donghyuck!" He yelled the boy's name at the same time he loses in the game.

Their body was tense when they realised who has been calling on their friend nonstop for the past few minutes.

Donghyuck turns rigidly and looks up to see Taeyong's pissed off expression.

His eyes widen and immediately stand to his feet, "I'm sorry, sir." He apologised.

Taeyong huffs and roll his eyes, "Follow me." He said sternly while walking back to me, Donghyuck following right behind him.

No words were exchanged as we continue to walk pass doors and doors, until we finally came to a two sided door in which he opens and walks right into the room.