3

I groan as I was pulled harshly out of the car by tousled guy. I shoot daggers on the back of his head as he grab my arm tightly. He was really scary for me, not going to lie, and when the matter was already bad, it didn't really help when I tripped on a rock.

I was mentally preparing myself for my body to hit the ground, face flat with eyes closed but when there's no impact or whatsoever happened I open my eyes. Only to realise that tousled guy had me in his embrace with his free arm around my waist and the other stayed on my arm.

He look down on me and his lips twitched slightly at our close proximity before letting go off me, resulting in me falling on my butt.

"Ow.." I whined while rubbing the area right above my butt.

A gasp falls on Yuta, who just got out of the car and locking it, as he saw me on the ground.

He immediately rush towards me and held out a hand, "Are you okay?" He asked, with a worried face, though I'm not sure if it's genuine or fake.

Regardless of that, I still accept his help and grab his hand which then pulls me to my feet.

I huff out frustratingly, "I'm fine." While glaring at the man beside me who just look around, not a bit bothered by me.

"Yah, Jaehyun!" Yuta yelled, "What kind of a gentlemen are you? Look, now she's hurt!" He dusted out the dirt from my pants while I suddenly stand there awkwardly.

Tousled guy, whose name is Jaehyun, looks back at me with fire in his eyes in which I immediately look the other way before he suddenly picked me up from the ground and place me over his shoulder. I yelp at the sudden action.

"You want a gentlemen? Here's one. I'll make sure you're butt doesn't touch the ground again, your highness." He mocked while walking towards the grand white door before him.

I, on the other hand, was granted a perfect view of his ass right in my face. I grunt out disgusted and squirm out from his grip while kicking in the air and placing small punches on his back, "Let go off me, you sick son of a dude!" I screamed.

He smirked at my useless efforts on mocking him and walks naturally until he arrives at the door. He bang on it furiously with me still on his shoulder before a person open it.

"Jae- woah," the person stopped when he saw me trashing around on his shoulder.

Jaehyun paid no mind to him as he pushed pass him and walk inside the house.

Choruses of gasp, 'who's' and 'what's' resounded in the house as he proceed to walk up the stairs. My black hair dangling in the air making me look like some kind of a ghost.

I had stop squirming when he reached the second floor as I found out it was pointless to do so to this big guy. I watch his feet padded along the wooden floors silently as he walked left and right through the hallways.

It was when he had reached a certain door made him stop from walking so fast. A creak came from the door as he open it and walk inside the new room or should I say torn apart room. I look side to side to see the wallpapers falling out of place due to lack of glue and watch as the white hollow curtains flow as a cool breeze blew on them.

Okay this is actually starting to freak me out, I said mentally. Not that I wasn't freaked out from the beginning but this is a whole new level.

Jaehyun came to a stop in front of a torn queen size bed and place me down harshly on it. Basically, throwing me off of him.

"Damn you're heavy." He stretch his shoulders and neck before his gaze fell back on me. He starts to lean in on me, both hands on the mattress to hold his weight.

I widen my eyes and brought my knees up to my chest, pulling them closer to me. I closed my eyes as he continues to lean in until his face was right beside mine. I could feel my heart beats faster as our cheeks touched and he whispered in the lowest voice,

"Be a good girl for me would you?" He said to me teasingly as I feel his breath through my ear. Why does the room feel hot?

I gulp at the intense feeling in my gut before he continued, "You wouldn't want me to...punish you, right?"

My mouth parted slightly when he said the word 'punish'. I couldn't think of anything as my mind went blank. His words effecting me in every single way.

That is before I heard a voice at the door, "Stop."