6

I moan in pain.

"Ugh. Haechan stop!" I yelled at him.

"Told you I'm the top." He said, blowing his messy fringe out from his eyes.

I tap his arm indicating I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hold on a lil' longer." He chuckled deeply.

I claw at his arms to let go off me.

"Haechan, stop it! I told you to just teach her the proper way of defencing, not this!" Johnny gestures towards us after bursting out from the door, shocked by the sight me and Haechan were in.

Haechan finally let go off me. I immediately coughed for air, enabling me to breathe properly again while Johnny came rushing to my side patting my back.

"You crazy grape boy!" I glared at him.

Haechan scoff, "That's what you get for disrespecting me earlier." He said, getting out of the ring and take his water bottle, chugging the water down from thirst.

"Haechan, head lock is not a defence skill!" Johnny scolded him, "You're just trying to murder her!"

Haechan shrug, unbothered, "I am."

My mouth was left agape at his words, "I'm gonna kill you too one day." I said, gritting my teeth.

Haechan laughs, "One day, darling." He smirked.

I roll my eyes. Johnny pulls me up to my feet as I held back the itch to pounce on Haechan for head locking me earlier.

I followed Johnny as we got out of the ring.

"Here." He handed me a water bottle to which I replied with a thank you.

I chug down the water when someone came in.

"Can I get a towel?"

Everyone look towards the source of voice.

A man with round glasses and a messy hair stood by the door, wearing a white long sleeved dress shirt and black jeans.

"Towel? What for?" Johnny asked the man.

"Mark is still bleeding. A lot."

Without saying anything further, Johnny handed the man a pile of fresh white towels.

Concern flashes through Haechan's eyes, "Shouldn't you use cottons and bandages for that?" Haechan questioned.

The man shakes his head, "We ran out of them."

"Don't worry 'bout it man. I'll tell boss to provide some later." Johnny said.

"Nah, it's fine. I already told him." The man smiled, "Bye bye then." He waved.

I watch as he walks away until his figure disappeared after he turns to a corner.

"Who's that?"

"No one." Haechan barked.

Johnny rolls his eyes at Haechan's behaviour, "That's Jungwoo, the only medic in this house. Or you may also know him as Doctor Magic Hands." He snickered.

I recalled the name from one of his inside jokes with Yuta earlier today.

"Oh!" I exclaimed before giggling along with him.

Haechan scoffs, "Why didn't boss assign you to take care of her instead?" He gestures towards Johnny, "You both get along so well instead of us." He said.

Johnny laughs, "Maybe since you're always at home, rotting away with your game consoles, I think that's why boss assigned you to." He said, "And I'm too important and needed in missions anyways." He clarified.

I snort which was noticed by Haechan.

"Fine." He said, "But if you're going to be stuck with me the whole time you're here, we are going to do things my way."

Oh god.