1. Again, From the ER

Direct my tomb stone back.

The door, my door, door cracked.The wind; a gloom; a hiss.The world I've been through exists.

It was 2014 when Elley Tundra and I laughed together.

"I can't believe I never knew you," she said to me the day they made me her supervisor.

Over a thousand days later, I can say with confidence that I wish I never met her.

---------

"How can you call yourself a real doctor, when you're not accepting that part of medicine?"

The 911 operator hung up on me.

I called back, out of breath. The empty and barely lit nursing station, where I was calling from, was my only hope at breaking the curse.

This time, I confirmed the space's cameras in the top corner still got this moment. 

"I need you to please not hung up on me," I begged of the operator.
"Look, I don't know if we've talked before but I'm suicidial, and I'm literally already with Emergency Service workers, but they're the wrong ones. They're Doctors not willing to awknowledge I'm breaking down, looking at me as if I'm to be laughed at, but I'm actually serious of my need to speak to somebody."

"we don't provide counseling when you dial 911."

"What's your emergency?"

"me?"

"Would you like police or paramedics?"

I guess paramedics.

"Hey man, we don't provide counseling either. We want to help you if you need to go to the hospital."

"I'm already at one, but please come."

"What's your location?"

"ER! Please look up my GPS location."

"I think we can find you. Do you want to go to another ER?"

"Yes, one where I can get help."

If I called 911 again from the Emergency Room, the same lady would answer.

"911. What's your emergency?"

It was her. She had hung up on me twice already, but the good thing was that I didn't sign the non-disclosure agreement.

Two "doctors" looked puzzled at each other as they approached me with their hands out like frozen spirit fingers.

"Please help me," I begged the 911 operator and the two doctors one more time.

"Do you want me to send the police or the paramedics?" the operator asked.

I looked at the two Doctors in front of me.

Moments prior, they injected in me a medicine that started to make my hands turn yellow, my breathing started to decay and I became unable to affect my physical self.

This, until I stopped them.

"Stop doing that," I pulled my arm away from them.

Stop doing that. If only other people in life listened when I tell them to stop doing something.