10. Rubs & Oils

The notifications stopped.

I checked the Wi-Fi twice, and it appeared on.

The few days continued look good in this respect. The watch showed all other alerts, but it was noticeably missing the alerts that showed the heart rate increase when  Elley would leave.

Besides that, team meetings appeared normal. We covered topics that needed our focus and shared anecdotes of our service. When everybody started talking about things that we did outside of work, like Mima, who told us all to go to her website which feature products over in spiritual sense that also included a range of lotions , bath salts and other spiritual Mystic soaps.

I wanted to raise my hand and ask everyone to come play me Jackpot online, where I would beat them dry.

Unlike Mima, I didn't have a clear strategy outlined on a beautiful website, like hers, which also touched on folk tale medicine and spiritual ancestor remedies that were practiced today.

She couldn't be at trial due to her taking her own life. Our condolences to the families involved.

But back then, she was evil.

Test from the lab uncovered that the oil on my hands was a mix of Sweet Marjoram oil, Bergamot oil, Clary Sage Oil — oils that are meant to make you fall asleep.

---

At trial we learned that the baby monitors uploaded audio to the cloud and it showed when my manager's wife asked him to stop bringing his vaporizer near the baby, she explained the fumes from the gas are toxic.

Manager was quick to take away the device from where his brand new daughter could not reach it.

Then he took out his cell phone.

"It just has to be near him," he texted.

"Mima's idea will work."

and you can hear him say, "I love reusing stuff."