BHEEM'S OATH

Its the next morning and a few hours are left till the war starts. Sagarika was offering her morning prayers at the shore of the river. Abhimanyu and Shrutkarm were with her for her protection.

Although Senapti-Bharya didn't need it but one can never trust enemies especially if its Duryodhan and Shakuni.

Suddenly Sagarika felt someone hugging her knees, she looked down and saw a young boy about the age of 5. Weird, she didn't know there were children here at Kururashtra.

"Greetings." Sagarika said kneeling at his level. He looked at her surprised.

"I thought you were my mother." The child said making the three chuckle.

"What is a cute child like you doing here ?" Sagarika asked.

"I lost my way." He said.

"VRISHKETU ! VRISHKETU !" Karna came running and calling his name looking around for him.

"PITASHREE !!" The boy exclaimed running towards him.

Karna smiled in relief and picked him up. Sagarika got up and looked at them, this scene reminded her of Saatvik and Arjun.

"I was looking for you all around." Karna said.

"Pitashree I got lost while exploring the tents but I met her." Vrishketu said pointing at Sagarika.

Both of their smiles vanished as they looked at each other. Abhimanyu and Shrutkarma glared at him as they tightened the grip around their weapons.

"Thank you." Karna said.

"It is alright." Sagarika said.

"Vrishketu you shouldn't come to this side, this side is of the enemies." Karna said.

"Don't worry Angraj, we have enmity with you not your son." Sagarika said and left with both Abhimanyu and Shrutkarma.

Reaching their tents they all heard the sounds of drums.

"Mata we have to go now." Shrutkarm said.

"Give us your blessings." Abhimanyu said as they both touched her feet.

"Vijaybhava ! Yashashvibava !" Sagarika said keeping her hands on their heads.

Suddenly all the Pandavas along with Krishna and Drishtadyumn approached her.

"We forgot to make a plan for Vyuh yesterday  amidst all the sorrows." Drishtadyumn said.

"Sagarika, a spy informed us that Kauravas under the command of Dronacharya are making Shakat Vyuh." Arjun said.

"Shakata vyuha is an array in which the army is draw up in a narrow and compact order and its rear expanding in extended columns like the back of a rath. I suggest you to tackle it with Krounch Vyuh." Sagarika said.

"Noted." They all said and left for their Raths.

The 11th day of war began, it was special as much to Duryodhan's relief his friend Karna entered the battlefield. It was also special as Bheem started to complete his oath to kill all the brothers of Kauravas.

Today he killed 20 of his brothers with the help of Abhimanyu. And the next day he killed 30 of them.

There was not many bloodshed in the Pandava's side as Dronacharya was trying his best to just capture Yuddhistir with as less as possible deaths.

This gave satisfaction to the heart of Draupadi and Sagarika. But Duryodhan was drowned in sorrows and cursed Abhimanyu. Because of him Duryodhan was not able to save his brothers.

Here at the stay of Pandavas Abhimanyu entered Sagarika's tent.

"Choti Maa ?" Abhimanyu called entering the tent.

"Abhimanyu ! Come sit." Sagarika said happily. He takes a seat next to her.

"You know I am so proud of you, you are an epitome of bravery." Sagarika said patting his head.

"And if I am so brave then why do you and Pitashree worry about my well-being in the war ?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Because you are our son, you will understand it once you become a father." Sagarika said smiling. Abhimanyu blushed.

"You know today I fought bravely with Angraj Karna and Tatshree Duryodhan." Abhimanyu said.

"That's great. But I am worried about your safety as you pull such stunts." Sagarika said.

"Choti Maa...make your fear my shield not my shackles. Fear is nothing but a stone on the path, and one must set their eyes on the destination not on the stones in the way." Abhimanyu said.

"My eyes are always set on the battlefield putra and when your life is at stake there, I cease breathing." Sagarika said.

"And what about the day when I die ?" Abhimanyu asked.

"PUTRA ! Don't speak like that !" Sagarika scolded as tears fell from her eyes.

"Choti Maa even if I die, I would have a smile on my face as I sacrificed my life so my mothers could get justice. There would be no better salvation than that." Abhimanyu said wiping her tears.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
BETA ABHIMANYU YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!