THE END

Yuddhistir's coronation has been done in a grand manner and Aryavart is under the light of Dharma.

Currently, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul and Sehdev are with playing the kids in Arjun's room.

"Nakul please give her to me now !" Sehdev whined as Nakul has been holding Sahana ever since Yuddhistir's Rajya-abhishek.

"Few moments more Sehdev." Nakul said.

"Nakul its been 2 prahars now !!" Sehdev said.

"Go and play with Saatvik." Nakul said.

"But bhrata Bheem is playing with him and there is no chance I will get to play with him." Sehdev said looking at Bheem who was feeding laddoo to Saatvik.

"Go and play with Vrishketu then !" Nakul said getting irritated.

"He is with Bhrata Arjun learning to hold a bow." Sehdev said looking at Arjun and Vrishketu.

"Then go and sit over there for a while !" Nakul said annoyed, Sehdev pouted.

Suddenly Yuddhistir with Draupadi and Sagarika entered the room and Sehdev went up to them.

"Bhabhishree look at them ! They are not let me play with the kids !" Sehdev complained.

"Well then you won't get to play with them for a while." Yuddhistir said.

"Why ?" Sehdev asked confused.

Yuddhistir went up to Nakul, picking up Sahana and then picking up Vrishketu from Arjun. Draupadi went to Bheem and picked up Saatvik.

"Why Jyesht ?" Sehdev asked again.

"Because we are taking them !" Yuddhistir said quickly going out of the room with Draupadi following him behind.

"This conduct doesn't suit the Chakravartin samrat !" Nakul whined.

"JYESHT !!" Sehdev, Nakul and Bheem yelled running behind them leaving Sagarika and Arjun laughing behind.

"They all are acting like children." Sagarika said.

"They are." Arjun said and held Sagarika's hand.

He embraced her making her confused as to why all of a sudden.

"Happy marriage anniversary." Arjun whispered. Sagarika chuckled.

"Same to you." Sagarika said.

Arjun looked at her and bent down placing a kiss on her lips. He again looked at her and found her looking at him with nothing but true love.

"We swear we didn't see anything !" They heard a voice, they snapped their heads and found Nakul and Sehdev standing at the door completely red. Sagarika and Arjun too looked at them embarrassed.

"NAKUL-SEHDEV !!" Arjun ran towards them and they both ran behind Sagarika.

"Bhabhishree save us !" Sehdev said.

"Bhratashree Arjun it was Sehdev's idea to come here !" Nakul said.

"Nakul don't blame me ! I came here to ask Bhabhishree to tell Jyesht to let me play with the kids !" Sehdev said.

"YOU BOTH GET OUT OF THE ROOM THIS INSTANT !!" Arjun said. They both ran out of the room the very next second.

"These both I swear !" Arjun said.

Sagarika laughed and then placed a kiss on his lips, Arjun looked at her surprised.

"Happy now ?" Sagarika asked.

"Yes." Arjun said smiling like an idiot.

And just like any good tale Chandrika and Rishi Nar lived happily ever after.

♡♡THE END♡♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
THE BOOK ENDS HERE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT !!

SPECIAL THANKS TO Aadya_the_wordsmith
KrishnaSuta
me_unique_soul
Rudranandini2
Tracingalaxies

Here's one last convo -

Arjun : Duryodhan say kaapna.

Duryodhan : Kaapna.

Arjun : Ho gayi Dharm ki sthapna !

Duryodhan : ARJUN !!!