FREEDOM FOR PANDAVAS

"We shall never bind our hairs !! Neither we will wear this Chudamani on our heads." Draupadi said.

"I accept it. But only you both can guard our souls. If you don't give us a chance to repent our sins then till the end of time we shall reside in hell. I'm not saying this as a husband but as a friend. Don't lose your patience." Arjun said.

"Patience ?" Draupadi and Sagarika muttered at the same time as they broke down into tears and fell on their knees. How much more patience is needed ? Kunti ran towards them and embraces them both. They both cried loudly in her embrace.

"That's enough daughters." Kunti said.

"Mata !" They both muttered as they cried even more and held her tightly. The elders too sobbed seeing them.

"MAHARAJ DHRITRASHTRA !! your younger brother Pandu's family has once again done you a favor. Go and live happily !! But until you're leading a content life, keep in mind that the day my sons attain freedom, will be the last day of your happiness." Kunti said.

"Your sons will attain freedom ?" Duryodhan asked arrogantly.

"Keep quiet mere bacche, keep quiet." Shakuni said.

"Let him speak, Shakuni. This is his arrogance speaking ! You wanted to disrobe Draupadi and Sagarika, isn't it Duryodhan ? Look ! Look around this court ! Even the skin of a poisonous snake deserts it. All those who quietly witnessed this unrighteous act, look how they have been disrobed like a snake !" Kunti said.

"Listen carefully Duryodhan, I will soon go to Dwarika and bring Krishna's Narayani sena to Hastinapoor. And I will request Krishna and Balram to defeat Kuruvansh and free my sons !! But not to kill any of you, because the responsibility of taking revenge for my daughter-in-laws lies only with my sons, and this will be done only by my sons." Kunti said.

"No kunti No. Don't give us such a severe punishment. If the Kuruvansh is destroyed then the souls of my ancestors will never rest in peace. I seek your forgiveness, Draupadi and Sagarika." Dhritrashtra said.

"You can ask for any wish you want. But forgive my sons." Dhritrashtra pleaded. Sagarika and Draupadi got up.

"Give the Pandavas their freedom." Draupadi asked.

"Granted, Ask more." Dhritrashtra said.

"Give them back their weapons, respectfully." Sagarika asked.

"Yes of course ! I return everything that the Pandavas lost today, their Kingdoms, their property, everything." Dhritrashtra said.

"Impossible !! You have no right over my property, Pitashree !!" Duryodhan said.

"KEEP QUIET FOOLISH RAJKUMAR !! HAVE MERCY ON HASTINAPOOR !! STAY QUIET !!" Vidur scolded.

"ALRIGHT I'LL STAY QUIET AND EVEN AGREE THAT THIS WHOLE GAME WAS UNRIGHTEOUS AND TREACHERY, IF YOU ALL ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN A SILENT SPECTATOR AND DID NOTHING TO STOP THIS. CAN YOU ALL AGREE THAT YOU HAVE LET THIS ADHARM HAPPEN ?!! CAN YOU !?! CAN YOU AGREE THAT THE RULES MADE BY MAHAMAHIM WERE UNRIGHTEOUS AND YOU ALL DID THE UNRIGHTEOUS BY APPROVING IT !? IF THIS GAME IS UNRIGHTEOUS THEN ALL OF YOU ARE ALSO CULPRITS !! IF NOT, THEN EVEN I AM BLAMELESS !!" Duryodhan yelled. The court fell silent, how can they accept it ? They all looked after their personal righteousness.

"Silence still reigns in the court." Sagarika commented.

"Is no one still doubtful about their conscience ? Do you all not know that the silence of a pious sage is considered a greater sin than the words of an evil person ?!" Draupadi said.

"Remember this knowledgeable ones, Duryodhan will definitely be punished for his sins. But before that all the people present at this court will be punished for staying silent. This is the curse of the Ocean born, Sagarika." Sagarika cursed.

She and Draupadi walked out of the court room the very next moment with open hair, as dark as the future of Kauravas.

"Maharaj, your decision to return the Pandava's property is right

"Maharaj, your decision to return the Pandava's property is right. But Duryodhan's objection is also justified. Thus, I propose a comprise." Shakuni said.

"Tell me quickly Shakuni." Dhritrashtra said.

"Maharj, for 13 years, Duryodhan can claim ownership of all that he has won. As a result of their defeat the Pandavas will spend 13 years in exile, in forest. And when they return from exile, then their property, kingdoms will be given back to them with due respect." Shakuni said.

"MAMASHREE !!" Duryodhan exclaimed.

"Uchit keh raha hu mere bacche, uchit keh raha hu." Shakuni said closing his one eye.

"And if this doesn't give you satisfaction then let us sentence Pandavas to 12 years of exile and 1 year of hiding. If the Pandavas are recognized in the last year, then once again they will have to go through 12 years of exile and 1 year of hiding. Now don't be too greedy mere bacche." Shakuni said, Duryodhan smirked.

"I agree. For 13 years they have to be in exile with Drupad-Kanya and Kshitij-Kanya. And in those 13 years they can't form any alliance with any king, enjoy their hospitality or build an army." Duryodhan said.

"Now what opinions does the Pandavas have ?" Shakuni asked.

"We accept it." Yuddhistir said standing up with the pandavas.

"We are grateful to you Tatshree, we're taking your leave for the last time. After 13 years when the sons of Pandu return, we'll take what's rightfully ours. This court has introduced us to the power of dishonesty, we will introduce this court to the power of honesty." Yuddhistir said.

"Before I leave, hear my oath, everyone. I will tear open Dushashan’s chest and drink his blood ! The death of all the sons of Dhritrashtra will be done by me." Bheem said.

"This is the beginning of end, Maharaj Dhritrashtra. In this court everyone who witnessed the deceit we were subjected to along with Panchali and Sagarika's humiliation yet remained silent will have to die. Rivers of blood will flow, there will be mountains of severed heads, there will Mahadev's Rudra Tandav, there will be the greatest battle of all time, there will be Mahabharat !!" Arjun roared.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
HOW SELFLESS ARE THESE LADIES THAT THEY ASKED FREEDOM FOR THE VERY PEOPLE WHO STAKED THEM.

WHAT WILL SAGARIKA DO ? HOW WOULD SHE ENDURE THE PAIN ?