ARJUN'S OATH

Sagarika slowly made her way towards Abhimanyu's dead body as tears fell from her eyes. She felt that today her soul has died and left her body. Krishna says that only body dies but soul is immortal but what if one's soul dies ? You experience a living hell every second.

Subhadra and Uttara were crying over Abhimanyu's body. Yuddhistir, Bheem, Nakul and Sehdev mourned around him.

Sagarika came near and fell on her knees her face showed no expression but tears kept falling from her eyes.

She kept a hand on Abhimanyu's forehead and then wiped his blood off from her saree. Draupadi too came and sat down next to her, she was trying har to control her tears. Suddenly his voice ran through Sagarika's mind.

"...But before all I am the Kajal of my Jyesht Mata Panchali and Choti Mata Sagarika's eyes. Whenever there will be tears in their eyes, my entire existence will be washed away." Abhimanyu's words ringed in her head. Sagarika wiped her tears remembering it.

"I will not shed tears today Abhimanyu, or else I will drown in them." Draupadi said as she got up to leave.

"Panchali please make arrangements for Abhimanyu's final rites." Bheem said.

"How will be able to arrange someone else's final rights when I am being compelled to arrange my own ?" Draupadi asked and left, walking like the dead.

"YOU CANNOT ABANDON ME LIKE THIS ARYA !!" Uttara cried.

"You cannot leave behind your mother like this putra ! Get up please get up Abhimanyu ! Your father will be here soon please get up ! What will I answer him !?" Subhadra begged.

"Shame on this war ! Shame on this universe ! You promised to stay by my side during our wedding ! Now you cannot leave me like this !!" Uttara cried.

Suddenly Arjun entered the camp with teared eyes, he fell on his knees beside Abhimanyu and kissed his forehead.

"How will I stop these tears now putra ?" Arjun cried.

"Arjun we couldn't save your son and it was our fault. If you could then please forgive us." Yuddhistir said kneeling beside Arjun.

"Why ? Who stopped you from saving my son Jyesht Bhrata Yuddhistir !?!? Who was it !?" Arjun asked.

"Sindhuraj Jaydrath obtained a boon from Mahadev that he can defeat all the Maharathis except you." Nakul said.

"Jaydrath ? The one I allowed to live ? This is how he repayed me ? He gave me a life worse than death." Arjun said in regret.

"I had committed a sin by letting him live, I had committed a sin by forgiving him. But now I won't make the same mistake ! Now it's time for punishment !!" Arjun said getting up.

"Jaydrath's future is his funeral pyre !! THIS IS THE OATH OF SHURVEER ABHIMANYU'S FATHER !!" Arjun roared. He grabbed a fire torch and got on horse leaving for the camp of Kauravas. Soon Bheem, Nakul and Sehdev also left to help Arjun complete his oath.

"Sagarika it's night time if Arjun kills Jaydrath today then this would be unrighteous and Abhimanyu's sacrifice will go in vain." Yuddhistir said.

"Sagarika only you can stop Parth now." Krishna said, she looked at him and nodded. She then got on a horse and left.

When she reached the camp of Kauravas she saw Arjun, Nakul, Sehdev and Bheem wrecking havoc.

Seeing her a plan crossed Duryodhan's mind, if he gets her than Arjun will stop and they will probably stop the war too.

Sagarika got off the horse but before she could move ahead Duryodhan came in front of her.

"Leave my way." Sagarika said in a deadly tone.

Duryodhan scoffed and grabbed her hand, he thought he would drag her to Arjun but before he could do anything Sagarika jerked her hand off and slapped him.

A slap so hard that he fell on the ground, he touched his cheeks and felt a bloody bruise forming. The slap he got was 10 times more hard then the one he gave her on the day of Dyut Sabha.

Sagarika walked towards Arjun who was choking Jaydrath. She kept a hand on his shoulders usually he would calm down but he didn't today.

"Arya, leave him." Sagarika said.

"NOT TODAY SAGARIKA !!" Arjun said choking him harder.

"Arya this is night time Abhimanyu's sacrifice will go in vain." Sagarika said, Arjun's grip loosened around Jaydrath's neck.

"Due to this Jyesht might renounce his throne." Sagarika said, Arjun pushed him away to the ground.

"I HAD PARDONED YOU !! I HAD STOPPED BHRATA BHEEM FROM KILLING YOU !! THERE IS ONLY ONE ATONEMENT FOR THIS SIN OF MINE, THAT I SLAY YOU !! OR ELSE I SHOULD SLAY MYSELF !!" Arjun roared.

"Kal suryast mai do chitaye jalengi ! Ek Chita par mera putra Abhimanyu swarg ki oor prasthan karega aur dusri Chita mai tumhare liye jalayunga ! Anyatha tum meri Chita jalana !! YEH SANKALP HAI MERA !!" Arjun roared.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N
DHAL THI TALWAAR THI
VEER KI LALKAR THI
JWALA THI TRIPT RAKT KI
HUNKAR THI YEH SHASHTRA KI

MAHASHAKTI VEER WOH
KHUL KE VEERO SE LADA
HAAR KE BHI JEET GAYA
AISA THA WOH YODHA

ABHIMANYU...ABHIMANYU...ABHIMANYU

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL !!!

ONE MUST NEVER BE GLOOMY DURING THE NEW YEAR SO HERE'S A CONVO :

ARJUN : Duryodhan say Nar.
DURYODHAN : Nar.
ARJUN : Ab Jaydrath gaya Mar.
DURYODHAN : ARJUN !!!