c23: Supportive Friend

Wiping the cold sweat on his forehead down to his neck, the brunet male went to the corner, far from his teammates as he lowered his gaze down to his phone. Scratching his forehead, he almost let out a loud sigh when he saw the caller finally accepted his urgent call.

" oh hey good afterno--- "

" hi, Jae hyung.... is there any updates from Eunwoo hyung? " he cut the latter from greeting him, stating his real purpose on why he called his older brother in the first place.

" ohh kid, you seem in hurry " he heard the older chuckled from the other line that made him sighed heavily.

" I have no time to wind down. I need to get a word from him " Sungchan said with a hint of little impatience laced in his voice, carding his messy hair to relax his palpitating nerves.

Last saturday night, his older hyung accompanied him to their family's close acquaintance that could help him about his concern with the older's phone he borrowed before they part ways.

He wanted to unmask that unknown person behind that message and might as well beat the shit out of him.

" oh okay.... well, I was about to call you later because I got a message from him this yesterday night and he said that your friend needs to be extra careful " for some reason, the brunet male suddenly has this odd feeling and he knew the news would not be that good after he noticed the change of tone being implied by the older.

" why's that? " asked Sungchan

" because he just tracked the location of that device and it was spotted as same as where Haechan lives based on what you have told us " seems like the brunet male felt his heart dropped on the floor at that information, he couldn't help but be appalled at the thought of that person was watching the tanned male and much worst, that not a so-called stalker was also keeping his eye to the latter and might do something bad if he sees a chance anytime.

" how come--- I-I mean what do you mean? that creep also lives with Haechan? " carding his hair out of frustration, Sungchan found himself swiveling his eyes around the field and escaped a relieved sigh when he spotted the latter with his cheerleading squad.

" he just told me that person stayed at that exact location where your friend was located and before he got lost his connection to his tracker, he assumed that he or she lives to the other place when he found out that person suddenly left around your friend's residence " through the thin device, he could say that his older brother also found this whole ordeal quite disturbing.

" d-did he say something for how long that creep stayed there? " Sungchan stuttered and snapped his head back to the field when his leader called him for their short meeting.

" umh he just mentioned that it was almost midnight when--- "

" almost midnight?! " Sungchan exclaimed, didn't care if the others heard him.

" yeah.... and your friend must be careful all the time " biting his lower lip in agitation, the brunet male closed his eyes shut as he rubbed his face when he felt his blood started to boil.

" that fucker.... okay, I'll call you back later, hyung " Sungchan then turned his heels towards the other direction, wherein his teammates were waiting for their coach's appearance.