c67: The Other Half

" Mr. and Mrs. Lee, if you got to talk with your son.... please tell him that I am waiting for him "

LEANING back to his prompting hands which he used as his leverage, he wandered his eyes to the wide beautiful pink sky that displayed above him. As he felt the cold breeze of dusk time slapped against his face, the younger male who was staring up in wonder, smiled softly after he escaped those words in the thin air like he was talking to someone that other people found none.

There, he sat on the cold floor of the hospital rooftop alone for seemed like half an hour already has passed. He went there to breathe fresh air and the cousin of his boyfriend forced him to give alone time for himself, so he just followed him, not wanting to make him feel annoyed.

" I know guys you are now listening to me..... so I just wanted to say that I am truly, deeply, and madly in love with Haechan. Please.... tell him to come back. I missed him so much " Sungchan added in his usual deep voice but the way he talked in nothingness, more like he was talking to the older's deceased parents was so gentle. He acted like he was seeing then that he couldn't avert his gaze to the other direction. He was too distracted by his own thoughts after all the incidents that happened yesterday morning.

And the tanned male was still not waking up from his deep sleep.

After he learned that Haechan is pregnant, the fiber of happiness, anxiety, and fear were entwined together that made him feel overwhelmed. His mind searched for the older's presence, dreading to feel his warm touch and see the little bump on his stomach but he just felt like teleporting to rescue him from the psycho's wrath.

Yesterday, after they got enough information from Mingyu, they hurriedly make a phone call to the police station for back-up and he, Jeno, Taeyong hyung, and his older brother didn't even think twice to go to Yangyang's place. As they were on their way, Sungchan felt something just twisted inside his chest as he could literally feel the pain of his other half from afar, as if their heart and soul already connected. If Haechan was happy, it also makes him happy. If Haechan was sulking, he couldn't help but sulk too. If Haechan felt sad, he could feel that which made him feel down too.

Now, what makes him bother to the core.... how can he say to the older male that his chinese friend didn't survive from his suicide attempt?

Everything just went flashed like they were just mistakenly thought that as their own hallucinations, but the bloody screams seemed to be Yangyang's older brother only proven that time was part of their reality. They couldn't move an inch even the police officers stood there dumbfoundedly as they didn't succeed to stop the chinese male. They called paramedics but unfortunately happens, Yangyang choose not to fight anymore.

Heaving a long sigh, he flickered his droopy eyes repeatedly to wash the tiredness away from his system. He was restless as he watched the older male sleep peacefully but the time was making him feel impatient to see him waking up.

" Yangyang.... " the younger male blurted out and his eyes became unsteady after he envisaged the chinese male's face back to his head.

He admitted that he was in beyond anger that he just wanted to smack his face using his bare hands but then after he saw him, Sungchan felt pity for him as he could see how Yangyang truly loved the tanned male and he faced his own consequences.

The cruel fate that he didn't deserve.

" I hope you're now in a good place. Rest in peace " Sungchan mumbled before taking another heavy breath and as if on cue a gush of cold wind flew around him, thinking that his last message for the chinese male was being heard by him.