c4: Who Are You

As his brown orbs were wandering to the beautiful scenery that was being shown before him, the tanned male slowly darted his gaze to his companion when he remembered something in his mind.

" so, seolchan--- " but then he got cut when the other gave him a deadpanned look.

" sungchan " the brunet male named Sungchan corrected him.

" oh okay whatever your name is....so, you go to school like mine? " asked Haechan.

" isn't obvious to you? " Sungchan said in a sarcastic tone, making the other quirked his brow up promptingly.

" oh? how come I didn't see you before? " Haechan queried.

" simple.... coz' I just want peacefulness " Sungchan shrugged his both shoulders.

" really? then why were you in the pub that night? " Haechan stared at the brunet male, more like examining its whole features.

" well.... my friends dragged me out of my bed that night and yeah... they gave me no choice " Sungchan then heaved a heavy sigh, still his eyes were fixed in his front.

As those words were doing their own creativity around his head, Haechan let out a small chuckle, shaking his head in amusement.

" your friends are amazing " Haechan stated in a playful manner.

" mhh, you could say that " Sungchan agreed as a small smile plastered on his lips.

After that short exchanging of replies, the silence fell around them. They were enjoying the beautiful view and the cold wind was gushing continuously on them, making the two males sighed in relief. They looked so peaceful and yet calm on their seats but the puffy eyes of Haechan's were dilated somewhere as his thoughts were drowning him to his own world but hey, the place was helping him to collect himself. The comfortable silence was giving him time to think properly and reflect on himself.

" sungchan " Haechan uttered.

" hmm? " this time, Sungchan looked in his direction with curiosity written in his demeanor.

" why did you bring me here with you? " Haechan asked genuinely as his gaze softened.

After a matter of minutes of waiting, the other male replied then brought his attention back to the scenery.

" it sounds weird to me... to you coz' I have thought of bringing you here to help you " Sungchan admitted, making the tanned male gave him a prompting look.

" why? " Haechan mumbled.

" I don't know to be honest..... umhhh, I guess helping you would make me feel better? " Sungchan said while nodding his head at a slow pace.

" oh? " Haechan then shot him a confused look.

" I don't like seeing someone's crying " the brunet male confessed as he tilted his head back towards the tanned male.

" don't cry for the people who make you feel nothing but pain. They don't deserve your heart. They don't deserve you " Sungchan stared directly at him and sent him a soft smile.