c39: Fearless Young Guy

Clutching on his hand, the tanned male then looked up to the brunet male who just smiled at him before switching his gaze to the girl who stood in front of them, looking so stunning that made him feel insecure.

Haechan secretly checked himself and noticed the large shirt that his boyfriend lent to him was prettily hugged on his small frame that reaches above his knee. He looked like was being woke up from the bed but truth to be told, they almost forgot about having a meet-up with Sungchan's ex-girlfriend when they had another heated make-out session in the bathroom. The red bruises on his neck were prominent against his tanned skin and he couldn't help but felt anxious that's why he loosened his grip on his hand, but the latter was fast enough to pull him closer to his body.

" is that Haechan you are talking about? " as he heard the girl spoke up, the tanned male confusingly averted his gaze back to the brunet male, not having any clearer thoughts about what he just learned.

" mhh.... Ryunjin, this is Lee Donghyuck... my beautiful boyfriend " Sungchan said with a hint of pride laced in his voice, snaking his arm around the older's waist.

" o-oww???... umh, hi Donghyuck. I am Ryunjin, nice to meet you. You look so gorgeous and your boyfriend isn't even lying about you " the said girl named Ryunjin showed her hand to him, which is pulled into a kind gesture by the tanned male.

" h-hello Ryunjin.... nice meeting you too " Haechan broke a timid smile as he retreated back to the younger's side.

" he looks so cute, chanchan! " Ryunjin blurted out, looking up to the brunet male.

" he is.... and I won't let him go anymore " Sungchan then kissed the latter at the top of his head.

" you guys look so perfect to each other.... I guess breaking up with you resulted in a good thing for both of us " Ryunjin smiled at them genuinely as she fumbled on his shiny handbag, staring up at the brunet male that made Haechan just watched them in silence.

The older male tried not to think that could downgrade himself but his stomach did backflips in which he knew was not a good feeling. Seeing the two ex-couple staring at each other in their own little trance, that's a cue for him to give them space, without him.

" b-baby??? " feeling his grip suddenly loosened, Sungchan then snapped his head towards the tanned male who was smiling up at him.

" I'll just go upstairs. I know you guys needed to catch up. I'll just wait for you, love " Haechan launched forward, planting a sweet kiss against the younger's lips that being reciprocated. Then, he faced the girl who was watching them and shot her a soft smile.

" nice meeting you again, Ryunjin " he said as he took a polite bow and the said girl copied his kind gesture.

" just call me Jinjin " Ryunjin said winked at him playfully, earning a puzzled look from the brunet male.

" what the hell was that? " asked Sungchan.

" what??? because he looks so cute and attractive. I was trying to be friendly to him duh " then she smiled kindly at the tanned male who was standing there uncomfortable.

" a-ah okay Jinjin... I'll go ahead now " after earning a nod from them, Haechan then turned his heels, walking out from the living room as he heaved a loud sigh.