c38: His Past, Present & Future

EVERYTHING was already set up based on what they have planned. Foods and comfortable place, that was enough for them to hang out or much to say their simple date inside the brunet's house. They were all alone in their own world as they kept their phones away not to disturb their quality time together, just basking to each other's warmth while watching their chosen movie on the large tv screen. That's what they needed and felt like not wanting to end that day.

" haebear " Sungchan called out the older male, who was busy watching in front of him which he didn't like the feeling of not receiving too much attention from the latter.

" mhh what? " asked Haechan without averting his eyes away from the movie.

" haebear~ " the younger male reiterated with a little pout was formed on his face.

" what what what? " the tanned male chuckled lowly, still not looking at the sulking male.

" c'mon, look at me too " Sungchan prodded his arm in a gentle manner and after a few seconds, he suddenly beamed widely when the older male turned his head for him.

" c'mon, stop being so whiny. I'm trying to focus here, kid " Haechan singsong before looking back to his favorite horror movie he personally chose.

" hey.... did you come here only for movies or what? " Sungchan complained as he glared at the television he owned and was thinking about turning it off to get the latter's attention.

" this is a movie date so what do you expect, big baby? " Haechan retorted but then he felt his waist being pulled back around those arms that made him sighed in defeat with a soft smile on his lips.

" you come here because of me, not for movies " the younger male placed his chin upon the latter's shoulder and muttering some gibberish words next to his ear.

" yah~ I am concentrating here " the tanned male pushed his face away gently but his effort became useless.

" how about me? " Sungchan uttered, deepening his pout even more.

" pfft.... what about you? " Haechan couldn't help but chuckle for the first time of seeing the younger male being all sulky to him.

" pay attention to me~ " the younger male then gave the tanned male a disapproval look, making him just shook his head adamantly in return.

" no.... and let me watch in peace " Haechan then cocked his head back to the front.

He was about to maximize the volume as he just learned his favorite part in the movie was nearly approaching not until the remote was being snatched away from him and suddenly a loud gasp slipped off from his mouth when the younger male just turned off the television.

When he looked back to him, a sight of a beaming male came to his view that made him groaned out of annoyance.

" Sungchan-ah! " the older male whined like a kid, looking at the latter with a hint of dismay.

" then I got your attention, right? " the said male smiled at him innocently like he didn't do anything wrong and hid the remote away from the tanned male.