Chapter 14 : Explanation

(Normal P. O. V)

"Bravenwolf?!......."

All of them just stood there, shocked. Bravenwolf's eyes was now red. Not to mention that there were black stains on his armour.

Tributon : Bravenwolf?!. What are you doing here?!.

Bravenwolf : It's not your business.

Lydendor : What do you mean?!.

Not only his appearance changed, but Guren's personality also changed. His voice also became deeper and sounded lifeless. All he did was looked at us as dark aura surrounds him.

Just by looking at the aura, the rest of the Tenkai Knights knew who did this to Guren.

Tributon : Did you do this ShadowHorse?!.

ShadowHorse : Why yes. I did.

Venetta : So that means the image we saw earlier was.....

ShadowHorse : It's probably an image of our fight. Your crystals are connected to each other after all.

Valorn : Your going to pay ShadowHorse!.

ShadowHorse : *yawned* Hoooaaam. Well since I am a little low on Tenkai Energy I will just let Bravenwolf fight for me. Isn't that right, my vessel?.

Bravenwolf : Yes master.

Following ShadowHorse's command, Bravenwolf attacked the Tenkai Knights.

The rest of the knights were scared to be honest. This was their leader they're fighting. Even if it's five against one it wasn't easy.

Tributon : Bravenwolf!. What are you doing?!.

Valorn : Can't you hear us?!.

ShadowHorse : Of course he can't. He has become my vessel. Now, he only obey's me.

Dromus : What did you do to him?!.

ShadowHorse : I just used the Shadow Stone to corrupt his Tenkai Ruby and Core Brick that's all.

Then, the knights understand something. Their minds were throwned back to the legend of the Shadow Stone.

'That dark power would be troublesome for your cause...

It may even make a warrior chose between light or darkness..'

Dromus : So this is what the legend means by;  "It may even make a warrior chose between light or darkness" .

ShadowHorse : Yes. But in all honesty I didn't gave him a choice and forced him to join my side. After all, what better way to defeat an enemy than to go after their leader.

Tributon : Why you?!.

ShadowHorse : Huuuuhhh this is getting boring. Bravenwolf, how about we finished this?.

Bravenwolf : Yes master.

"Bravenwolf! Tenkai Crystal Firestorm Titan Mode Engaged!"

They all froze at the sight that Bravenwolf was now in his Crystal Titan Mode. He raised his sword and aimed it at us, preparing for an attack. However, something weird happened. Bravenwolf.....stopped

He was shacking and resisting on attacking his own teammates. He tried to fight ShadowHorse's control and tried to communicate with his friends. After awhile he finally managed to muttered.....

Bravenwolf : G-guys.....

Tributon : Bravenwolf!. Are you back!.

Bravenwolf : No. I can only stay like this for awhile. You all need to run!.