Chapter 6 : Gen's Path (Part 2)

(Normal P. O. V)

Guren quickly ran to Mr. Whites shop. When he  arrived, Ceylan and the others were already there.

Ceylan : You're late dude.

Guren : Sorry, there was a bit of a problem.

Chooki : Problem?.

Toxsa : Did something happen?.

Guren : Slyger was here on earth and he was after Gen.

All : WHAT?!.

Ceylan : Why didn't you tell us?!.

Guren : I was on my way here to bring back the portal device. Then I saw Slyger chasing after Gen. It's a good thing that I actually have the portal device with me, I aimed it at Slyger before something bad happened.

Mr. White : Well it's a good thing that you're already here. All of you should be going to Quorton.

All : OK!!!!.

"Tenkai Power. Bravenwolf Tenkai Crystal Firestorm Engaged!."

"Tenkai Speed. Tributon Tenkai Ice Blast Engaged!."

"Tenkai Strength. Valorn Tenkai Terra Blast Engaged!."

"Tenkai Agility. Lydendor Tenkai Lightning Strike Engaged!."

"Tenkai Knight's. GO!!!!"

--On Quorton--

When the knight's arrive on Quorton they were surprised to see that Bravenwolfs armour have changed. The red parts of his body and sword were now shining like the gem he was holding last time.

Tributon : Somebody give me some sun glasses.

Lydendor : I guess that gem also changed your elemental form.

Valorn : Lucky!!!.

Bravenwolf : *sweat dropped* Y-yeah.

Their conversation was immediately cut off by a giant mace hitting them. They looked around to see that it was Granox. He was already in Titan Mode and was pointing his weapon at the knight's.

Granox : So you finally decided to come knights. Come and meet your doom!.

Valorn : Be careful with what you wish for.

Bravenwolf : All right guy's. Level up!.

All : You got it!!!.

"Bravenwolf. Tenkai Crystal Firestorm Titan Mode Engaged!."

"Tributon. Tenkai Ice Blast Titan Mode Engaged!."

"Valorn. Tenkai Terra Blast Titan Mode Engaged!."

"Lydendor. Tenkai Lighting Strike Titan Mode Engaged!."

Now Tributon, Valorn, and Lydendor were in their elemental titan mode. While Bravenwolf was in his crystal elemental titan mode.

Bravenwolf : I would give up Granox. Because it's four versus one.

"I would count again if I were you"

Then beams of tenkai energy were coming out of nowhere. They have to dodge a view times before they saw Slyger standing in front of them.

Slyger : So, we meet again knights.

Bravenwolf : Slyger, I will make you take back the words you said to Gen.

Slyger : Who?. Oh yeah, that traitor. To be honest it isn't my fault that he is powerless.