Chapter 5 : Gen's Path (Part 1)

--On Quorton--

(Normal P. O. V)

It was silent in Villus's fortress or should I say ShadowHorse's fortress.

ShadowHorse, Granox, and Slyger were watching the footage from the last battle. Granox and Slyger watched in confusion, however ShadowHorse was watching it seriously. The longer they watched, ShadowHorse's dark aura began to grow even bigger. Just looking at there new leader gives them the chills.

Slyger : Uh... Master ShadowHorse.

Granox : You seemed to be very interested in that battle.

ShadowHorse : *still watching the footage* Yes, I am.

A few minutes have passed the video ended. ShadowHorse stand from his throne as he looked at Slyger and Granox. The two dark knight's were shaking in fear. Usually they would get punished for losing, but ShadowHorse just kept on staring at them. It was a while before he spoke up.

ShadowHorse : Slyger, I have a mission for you.

Slyger : W-what is it master?.

ShadowHorse : I want you to go to Earth.

Slyger and Granox : How did you know about Earth?!.

ShadowHorse : *sighed* Did you two honestly forget that I can travel to both worlds?.

Slyger : Of course not master. But, what is the mission?.

ShadowHorse : When I was fighting the knight's I can feel human auras around them. So, I want you to get their and destroy them. The power that Bravenwolf unleashed is dangerous for our cause.

Slyger : There is one problem master. After Villius has been defeated, we no longer have control over the portal.

ShadowHorse : *deep voice* You wouldn't need a portal.

ShadowHorse pointed his sword at Slyger as a red light appeared out of it. The light hit Slyger as he was immediately got teleported to Earth.
Granox was shocked. He didn't know that his new master can do that. ShadowHorse once again stared at Granox with a serious look.

ShadowHorse : Granox, I have a question for you.

Granox : What is it Master?.

ShadowHorse : Do you want to get revenge on the Corekai?.

Granox : OF COURSE!.

ShadowHorse : All right then. While Slyger is on Earth, I want you to attack the Corekai base. Get our soldiers ready!.

Granox : As you wish master!.

After that Granox left the room, leaving ShadowHorse alone. He watched the footage from the last battle again. Each time he watched it the more serious he got.

ShadowHorse : I wonder who will receive the next piece?.

--On Earth--

(Gen P. O. V)

Today was a normal day. I got bored and decided to go for a walk.

I closed the door as I was heading out of the building. I was thinking about what happened back on Quorton.

Flashback

Bravenwolf : *gripping his sword* How dare you hurt my friends!!??.

ShadowHorse : So what are you going to do? I still can't believe how weak all of you are.

Bravenwolf : All right then that settles it! Nobody will make fun of my friends and gets away with it! Because if you mest with my friends you mest with ME!!!.