Chapter 18 : Salvation and Shadows

(Normal P. O. V)

" Sukui????!!!!..... "

Sukui appeared right in front of them. And what's more surprising is that he was holding a multicolored gem in his hands.

The knights looked at it in astonishment

The knights looked at it in astonishment. While Kage was just filled with hatred. More shadows started to surround him.

Kage : What are you doing here?!.

Sukui : I'm here to bring you back Kage. Remember, this is not you!.

Kage : Like you now anything about me!.

So, those two started a huge fight. It was like somebody repeated time. Because this was the exact same battle that happened eons ago.

Kage was surrounded by shadows. And Sukui was surrounded by light.

Ceylan : Should we do something?.

Guren : No.

Toxsa : Why?!. Shouldn't we be helping Sukui?!.

Guren : Look at how intense this battle is getting. I think this is very personal. We should stay back for awhile.

Gen : If you say so.

The fight went on. Neither Kage or Sukui was giving up. They each had their goals and objectives.

But as time goes by, Kage's attack more fiercely. Making Sukui crash at the wall of the cave.

Kage : You don't know anything about me!. And why would you care anyway!.

Sukui : Kage....

Kage : Nobody in either of the worlds noticed my existence!. They would only acknowledged your light!. If my existence means nothing to anyone, then why am I born anyway!.

As he said those words the sword that Kage was holding let out black thunder bolts. Veils of darkness surrounds him like a cocoon.

When the cocoon hatch, Kage transformed. He's wearing a red vest and cape. He had wings shaped like a demon's wings.

However, it seems like that power was too much for him. He couldn't control the shadows around him and it turned into a big tornado.

Sukui : Kage!!.

Guren : What happened to him?!.

Sukui : That power is too much for him to handle. If this goes on, even I don't know what will happen.

Guren : We have to save him!.

Beni : What?!!.

Toxsa : Dude, are you crazy?!.

Chooki : That tornado is way too big. It can easily destroy anything in sight!.

Guren : But Kage needs our help. Even if he had done some bad things in the past. It was all because he was alone. What he needs isn't just recognition, but also FRIENDS!!.