Chapter 16 : Connect The Jewels

~ In Mr. White's Shop ~

(Normal P. O. V)

Gen, Beni, Chooki, and Toxsa was already at the shop. They were talking about their plan to get Guren back on their side. Since Ceylan was a little late they all decided that they should start first.

Gen : So, anybody have any ideas of how to get Guren back?.

Chooki : No.

Toxsa : Nope.

Beni : Don't look at me.

Mr. White : Well.....maybe....

Toxsa : 'Maybe'?.

Mr. White : *sweat drop* Maybe it's a mystery!.

All : Really Mr. White?!.  (。-_-。)

" I know how!. I've found the answer!."

They all turned around to see Ceylan standing standing at the door. He may have run too fast because he was panting a little. But despite that, he had a serious look on his face.

Ceylan : I know how we could get Guren back!.

Chooki : How?.

Ceylan : There is only one way to do it....

Then, Ceylan told them about his dream last night. He didn't get to finish his story because the rest of his friends looked at him as if he was joking.

Toxsa : Wait, are you sure that this is real?.

Beni : I hope you're not just making this up Ceylan.

Ceylan : No!.  Of course I'm not!.

Chooki : Beni, Toxsa, you two need to calm down.

Gen : Yeah, Ceylan hasn't finished his story yet.

Mr. White : Please continue, Ceylan.

Ceylan : After that.....

When they heard the entire story they were surprised. At first they didn't believe it, but judging by Ceylan's serious expression and the way he told the story, it can be concluded that this wasn't a joke.

Gen : Let me get this straight. Last night you were dreaming about meeting up with Guren.

Chooki : Then, you two meet Sukui?!.

Ceylan : I think that dream was another image from our Core Bricks and gems. After all, they all are connected to each other. I still don't know how Sukui's spirit got in to my dream though.

Mr. White : It may be because he wanted to tell you that message.

Beni : So Sukui told you that the only way we can save Guren is to use our gems.

Toxsa : How?. On Quorton, those things are already a part of us.

Mr. White : I think it's the same as connecting each of your Dragon Cubes.

Beni : That's right!. When all of you were going to unleash the Tenkai Dragon, the cubes separated from you, and you all leveled down from your Elemental Titan Modes.

Chooki : But that means we all need to sacrifice our Crystal Titan Modes.

Gen : There is also the possibility that ShadowHorse will be there. So if we're not careful things are going to get messy.

Ceylan : I know!. How about we attack them with our special moves first. At least it will work as a distraction.

Toxsa : And then we can connect our gems without having to worry about getting attacked ourselves!.