Chapter 17 : Where It All Started

(Normal P. O. V)

" Bravenwolf ??!!!..."

The rest of the knights went to Tributon who was holding an unconscious Bravenwolf in his hands.

When they got there all of them let out a sigh of relief. Bravenwolf's armour and eyes were back to their original colors. Not to mention that strange mark on his forehead also disappeared. This meant that he was saved.

However, somebody was upset by the sudden turn of events.

" Heh, if I can't win here, I guess I should bring this battle somewhere else..... "

ShadowHorse let out an amazing amount of energy. The knights huddle up to each other. While the Corekai take cover near the cave.

Tributon : What's happening?!.

Lydendor : ShadowHorse's power levels are off the charts!.

Dromus : Everyone, be careful!.

The shadows surrounds all six knights and ShadowHorse. Beag and his soldiers tried to help them, but before they knew it, they all disappeared.

Beag : Tenkai Knights!. Where are you?!.

~ Somewhere Unknown ~

Ceylan, Gen, Beni, Chooki, and Toxsa started to open their eyes. They were shocked to see the scenery around them.

It was cave full of crystals. They looked at each other to see if any of them were injured. Luckily none of them has any injuries. Except for Guren who was still unconscious in Ceylan's arms.

Gen : What just happened?.

Toxsa : Man, my head hurts.

Chooki : Where are we?.

" Where it all started..... "

Then, standing in front of them was Kage. Ceylan quickly laid Guren down at a near by crystal and stands up, while the rest looked at him with confusion.

Beni : Who is he?. 

Ceylan : Kage. In other words, ShadowHorse.

Gen/Beni/Chooki/Toxsa : WHAT?!.

Kage : Oohh, so unlike your leader, neither of you knows what's going on. I guess that's a bonus for me.

Ceylan : Cih! What do you want now, Kage?!.

Kage : All I want is revenge!. For everything I've went through for thousands of years!.

Gen : What do you mean?!.

Kage : Never mind. It's not like you would understand anyway. Now, is the time where I stop playing and finish you!.

Kage takes out the Shadow Stone as it gave him an enormous amount of power. The knights looked at it and was terrified.

However, as Kage was about to attack them another person appear's. All of their jaws dropped as they saw who it is. It was....Guren.

He was holding a sword and a shield. The sword has a gem in the middle of the handle.