Chapter 7 : A Girl's Ambition

Beni P. O. V

Today, I'm just sitting in my apartment. Lost in my own thoughts. I got news from the guys, that Gen already has his gem. I know that I should be happy for him, but something inside me feels kinda wrong.

"Man, way to I have this odd sensation inside me?."- I asked myself.

I don't know what was wrong with me. This feeling is strange. I didn't know what it was. So I spent the entire day in bed, staring at the wall.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. At first I was confused. Because in all honesty, I rarely had visitors. I went to the door to see who it was and was surprised to see Chooki and Kiro standing there.

Beni : Oh, it's you Chooki.

Chooki : H-hi Beni.

Beni : Hello Kiro!. Long time no see.

Kiro : Hello to you too Beni!.

Beni : What brings you two here?. No offense, but you guys rarely visit.

Chooki : Uh... About that. I actually came here to ask you a favor.

Beni : A favor?.

Chooki : Beni, can you watch Kiro for awhile?.

I was a little confused. Of course I said yes, but it was still strange for Chooki to ask me to babysit Kiro. Usually he would ask the others to do it.

Beni : Ok, I think I could watch over Kiro for awhile.

Kiro : Yey!!!.

Beni : But it's a little strange. Usually you would ask the guys to watch her.

Chooki : Well that's the thing. Me and the others are training today at Mr. White's dojo.

Beni : Oh, so that's why.

Chooki : Yeah, and I think I should be going now. Be good Kiro. ( Patted Kiro's head).

Kiro : Yes Chooki!!.

After that Chooki left. I ask Kiro to come in. She went inside while looking excited. I smiled a little. It was a long time since I had played with her.

Beni : So, what do you want to do Kiro?.

Kiro : Anything!!!.

Beni : *chuckled* OK!!.

Then, we went into my room and we started playing together....

(At the Dojo)

Chooki P. O. V

The guys and I were at the dojo. We were asked to do a sparing session.

Ceylan was with Toxsa. I was fighting Mr. White. While Guren was with Gen.

We trained for almost an hour, which felt like an eternity. Mr. White told us to take a break for awhile.

We took out our water bottles and leaned back against the wall. We were pretty much exhausted.

Ceylan : I. Am. Tired!!.

Toxsa : That's you're fault for going 'all-out' on me.

Chooki : *sighed* And I never knew that Mr. White could be that strong.

Ceylan, Chooki, Toxsa : We're Beat!!!.

Ceylan, Toxsa, and I were completely tired and out of breath. But Guren and Gen were the complete opposite.
They looked at us with serious faces.

Gen : Come on you three, don't be lazy.

Ceylan : Hey!! We're not lazy!!.

Toxsa : Yeah!!We're doing this to get our gems!!.