Chapter 2 : Rising From The Shadows

Slyger and Granox returned to their fortress after another defeat from the Corekai. After Villius has been defeated they continued fighting for awhile but always ends in a failure. It was so bad that they have started to think Why they kept on fighting in the first place.

Granox : "Huh.... Another day and another failure😓."

Slyger : "Yeah.... How are we going to defeat the Corekai without our master?."

????: "Oh...don't look so sad..."

Slyger and Granox : "WHAT!!....WHO'S THERE??!!??."

The two was shocked to hear a voice came out of nowhere. Then a dark corebrick appear at Villius's throne. When the corebrick manifest, appeared before them a black knight. The knights armour has a black color and strippes of dark indigo. His weapon was a sword similar to Bravenwolf's and Dromus's but the color was grey and black. Even the throne was turned into a pitch black color. Slyger and Granox was shaken to their core's. They prepared their weapons, waiting to attack.

Slyger : "Who are you?."

????? : "Greetings my name is ShadowHorse or should I say Kage, The Knight Of Shadows."

Granox : "WHAT!!!! Do you mean the legendary Kage."

They were suprise to hear and see that Kage was standing infront of them. On Quorton many legends was told about Sukui and Kage and also about the destruction of Tsuro.

Kage : "Yes I am, but can you please just call me ShadowHorse"

Slyger : "But why would you change your name?."

Kage...I mean ShadowHorse told them that after he manifest on Quorton for awhile now. He wanted to lead an army who has the same intentions as him and after he saw the Corrupted he was very intrigued.

ShadowHorse :"After I manifested here I quickly change my name because my old name was too weak. But forget about me I came here to ask you two some thing..."

Slyger and Granox : "And what might that be?."

ShadowHorse : "I have been watching you for awhile and a i have noticed that you two have some trouble with what they called the Tenkai Knight's. If you join me we could put an end to them..... What do you say?... "

Slyger and Granox was confused by the request but just the thought of bringing an end to the Tenkai Knight's  was the only thing that stucked in there heads. Both of them agree with no hesitation.

ShadowHorse : "Alright then..... How about we attack those knights tomorrow?..."

Slyger : "Of course Shadow-...... I mean Master ShadowHorse"

Granox : "Anything you say Master.. "

Under ShadowHorse's armour there was a hidden smirk. He thought if he takes over Quorton the more chances he have of finding the scattered pieces of the Titan Gems and he would move on to taking over Earth. However taking over Quorton was already a though job with the Tenkai Knights in the way. So destroying them is his top priority.

"Just you wait Tenkai Knights, once you're out of the way my shadows are going to take over both worlds..... "

Author's Notes

Sorry about the short chapter🙏.....I am also sorry that it is a little confusing, I just don't have any good ideas these days😋. However, I promise that I will do better next time😊.

I Hope You Enjoy It......💗💗💗