lEo ThE BuiLDeR

Lunella

Daniel and Leo were sitting together in the corner, talking about the design of the boat and other smart-person stuff. Meanwhile, Lunella, Rachel and Octavian were helping Calypso in packing supplies, since Octavian flatly refused to have anything to do with Leo.

"So, Octavian, how are your memories?" Calypso asked.

He frowned. "They're returning. Kinda. Well- nothing recent, though. The most recent . . . seems to be me on a mountain and- uh- Jason Grace and this huge titan guy."

Calypso nodded. "That must have been Great-Uncle Krios." She slapped Lunella's hand away from the cookies. "That's for your travels later."

Leo and Daniel got up from their corner. "So, now that we have a design, who wants to help me build?" Leo declared.

Lunella's hand shot up, and she followed Leo out of the cavern.

They found a deposit of celestial bronze not too far away. Leo frowned. "This won't be enough."

"Well, mybe we can just build it out of wood, instead!" Lunella suggested.

Leo nodded, and summoned an axe from his belt. "I guess this could work."

"Can you use a sword?" Lunella asked.

"Are you crazy? No!" Leo laughed. 

Rachel

Calypso went off to grab even more food, because she didn't think it was enough for the journey. Which left her and Octavian alone again, with Daniel fast asleep in the corner.

"So, uh, I just wanted to apologize-" Octavian began.

Rachel smiled. "No need, Tavi, it's fine."

She could have sworn he blushed at the nickname, but it could have been a trick of the light.