rachel meets octavian

Lunella

Lunella stepped into the Oracle's cave. "Hey, Rach."

Rachel looked up from her painting and smiled. "Hey, Lu. What brings you here?"

Lunella waved at the opening. "I brought a few visitors."

Daniel stepped in. "Hey, Miss Dare. Someone wants to see you."

Octavian stepped in, his blue eyes distracted. He was evidently lost in thought.

And he got hit by a blue plastic hairbrush.

"What are you doing here?!" Rachel yelled.

Octavian rubbed his forehead angrily. "What was that for?!"

Rachel glared at him. "What was that for?! you-" "person! You person!" Daniel interjected. "Rachel! Don't swear like that!" He reprimanded her.

Lunella laughed, earning her a glare from Octavian and Rachel both.

"What? Did you know that same hairbrush struck Kronos once?" She said, giggling.

Octavian nodded. " . . . Yeah. I remember . . . Someone told me that once. I don't think it's true though."

Rachel glared at him some more and picked up her hairbrush. She poked it in Octavian's face. "Oh yeah?"

Octavian gulped. Before Rachel could murder him, Daniel stepped between the two of them. "Whoa, whoa, chill you two! Rach, he doesn't remember anything, okay?"

Rachel gaped. "What? He doesn't?"

Lunella motioned to the sofa. "Why don't we all sit down and eat pizza?"

Daniel sighed gratefully. "Yeah. I'm hungry."

Rachel shot Octavian a dirty look. "Fine."

Lunella flopped down on the sofa, and Daniel and Rachel did the same.

Octavian tentatively sat down, looking at Rachel carefully, like he was scared she would kill him.

Lunella tried to grabb a slice of pizza, but Rachel's hand stopped her. "Explain first."

Octavian cleared his throat. "I-I um, just woke up in a dumpster. I don't remember anything. Lu found me and brought me to camp."

Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Really? And how are you still alive?"

Octavian shrugged. "I don't know why everyone thinks I died, but I'm obviously not. I mean, I'm here."

"You really don't remember anything?" Rachel asked.

While her attention was diverted, Lunella grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Yeah. Well, I have these weird feeling of- you know, like I've seen this before." Octavian replied.

"It's called deja vu." Daniel piped in.

Lunella swallowed her pizza. "Yeah. That one."

Rachel glared at her. "First,you bring him here. Second, you steal my pizza. How dare you, Lunella."

She shrugged, a cheeky grin on her face. "Hey, daughter of Hermes here. Stealing comes naturally."

Rachel rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly as she grabbed a slice of pizza.