evil flight attendant

Daniel

Octavian jumped out of the doorway, yelling something in Ancient Greek.

Lunella and Daniel turned to the evil flight attendant, who stood there as if she didn't care. "Well, that leaves only two of you."

Lunella brandished her sword. "Who are you, really? Who do you work for?"

She laughed. "Why, Python, of course. Soon, I'll take over my father's seat at Delphi, and I can be the new goddess of prophecy!"

Another Apollo kid.

The crazy flight attendant pulled out a knife. "Now, who wants to go first?"

Lunella grinned. "How about you?"

Daniel launched at her, and pushed her out of the doorway.

Epic fail.

She dodged, grinning. "Try me, little demigod."

"Oh, I'll try you alright." Daniel muttered. He blocked her knife over and over again, the flight attendant lady snarling.

And she collapsed.

Lunella grinned, holding the thick book of mythology in her hand. "Looks like knowledge can kill, too."

Daniel and Lunella tied her up, and confiscated the crazy lady's weapon.

They looked uncertainly out of the doorway, and found Octavian with Rachel in his arms, flying using those winged sneakers the Hermes cabin loved so much.

"Hey guys." Rachel said, grinning, as if everything was totally normal. "What'd we miss?"