the unofficial quest members

Daniel

While he and Rachel were on the way to the airport, Daniel couldn't shake the feeling that they were being followed.

He and Rachel boarded the jet, and Daniel was fascinated by the luxury of it all.

The interior looked less like an airplane and more like a living room, with beige sofas and a table.

Rachel watched the still open door expectantly, as if she were waiting for someone.

"Miss Dare? We're going to take off now." The pilot said.

Rachel nodded.

But before the flight attendant could close the door, two pegasi landed.

Daniel couldn't believe his eyes. "Octavian? Lu? What are you doing here?"

Lunella grinned. "He wanted to go on this quest. I wanted to go on an adventure. Soo, here we are! Hope we're not too late!"

The flight attendant looked at Rachel. "Miss Dare?"

Rachel nodded. "Yeah, they're with us."

Octavian and Lunella stepped into the jet, and the flight attendant closed the door.

"This is fancy!" Lunella said, flopping onto the sofa.

Octavian sat down on a chair and buried his head in his hands.

"Octavian? Are you okay?" Rachel asked gently.

"Nothing. Just a headache." He mumbled.

Lunella frowned. She rummaged around in that bag of hers and pulled out an icebag. "You've been having headaches ever since we took off. Especially in-"

"We will not mention what happened there." Octavian said, cutting her off.

Daniel and Rachel looked at each other. Rachel shrugged. "I'll go paint something."

Octavian got up. "I'll go with you."