warmth

Lunella

Lunella lounged on the sofa, eating fries.
Daniel sat across her, reading a thick book, probably something about their quest.

Octavian came out of the other room a couple of minutes later. He was frowning, but that disappeared when he saw fries. "Can I have some?"

Lunella waved to it. "Help yourself. Are you feeling better?"

Octavian nodded. "Yeah. Slightly."

Rachel walked into the room, grinning and holding a canvas. "Look at your portrait, Octavian!"

It was a portrait of Octavian, alright. It looked exactly like him. Lunella made a mental note to buy all of Rachel's paintings, and sell them when Miss Dare became a famous artist.

Octavian smiled. "And what am I supposed to do with such an amazing portrait of my own beautiful face?"

Daniel shrugged. "Hang it on the wall?"

"Show it to Python. He'll clear out of Delphi in no time!" That got Lunella a glare from Octavian.

"You keep it, Augur." Rachel said, pushing the portrait into Octavian's arms. "I think I'll go to sleep. Try not to destroy the jet, okay?"

"Will do, Miss Dare." Octavian and Lunella drawled. Daniel was still engrossed in his book. "Sure, Rachel."

Rachel fell asleep in the sofa. Octavian turned to Lunella. "Do you have a blanket?"

Lunella blinked at the augur. "A blanket? Yeah. Why?"

"Just get it."

Lunella rummaged in her bag and pulled out a brightly colored rainbow blanket. "Here."

Octavian got up, and covered Rachel in the blanket.
"What? She might be cold."

Daniel raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

Lunella, on the other hand, smirked. She would have a new OTP to work on.