Chapter 11:Myungsoo's visit

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Im playing my guitar and sing. "Oppa!"Eunji in a rush. "Wae?" i asked her in blanked. "Sangra been bullied and she's in the hospital now!"Eunji said. Well Eunji can see the future thats why she know's about this. "Mworago?!" i quickly wore black sweater and skinny gray jeans.

-

I buy a basket of fruit for her. "Excuse me.. Where's the patient named Choi Sangra ward?" i asked the nurse. "At fourth floor,room number 365"The nurse said. "Kamsahamnida"i bowed.

-

I arrived infront of Sangra's ward. I took a deep breath before i go in. I knock the door an enter. All of them opened their eyes wide espeacialy Sangra. "M-Myungsoo ah?" she called my name. I smiled at her showing my charming dimples. "eo your Mr Rain son right?" Mr Dongwoo said. "Ah nae...Kim Myungsoo imnida"i bowed politely. I put the basket full of fresh fruits on the table.

Sangra clean her thoat. "Ehem..can you guys leave me and Myungsoo for a moment please?"Sangra said. "Ah geurae..we should better go home now" D.O said. "eo" she said. Now only Me and Sangra in the ward. Its quite akward.

"Myungsoo ah" she called my name. I face her. "About you said past day...You-" i cutted her off. "I mean it Sangra" i paused "i wanna apologize..because hurting your feelings..and call you bad things" i said. She keep silent. "I know its you'll never forgive me.. I can accept it" i lower my head. "I forgive you Kim Myungsoo"She said. "you're really easy to forgive people"I give her a smile. "Myungsoo can i ask one question?" she asked me. "Sure". "How did you catched me?"She asked. I just silent. She hold my hand. "jebalyo..eo" She stared at our hand. "Why his hand was cold? Like a dead people" i read her though.

I think she better know about this before i tell her about my feelings. "You'll know soon..Sangra"i give her a warm smile. Its already mid-nite. "Its already 12:30..i'll better go now"I stood up but she grap my wrist. "Can you please...stay with me?"She said. "But-"she cutted me off. "Please Myungsoo"she begged me. "Uhm...arasseo"i sit.

"Myungsoo..do you know about red vampire?" she asked me. I was shocked. "How do you know about them?" I asked her. "I met them..a week ago..their tried to suck my blood but failed. But one of them said that he'll come back.."she seems scared. "Gwaenchana..i'll protect you no matter what Sangra.."i said. "Can you be best friend? Cos i've never have a best friend before..i felt lonely" i said. "johayo" she smiled. I dont want you to be my 'best friend' i want you to be my 'girl friend'

When i saw she slept its remind me when she slept in franch class. I smile alone. Your still look beautiful when you sleep Sangra. I picked a kiss on her forehead.

~Narrow lane~

Hoya's P.O.V

Ahh this guy's blood were so tasty. But i want to suck that girl blood. That Sangra girl. Its smell so delicios and its a diffrent then any blood. I'll hunt that girl and taste it. "Hoya you're done?" Jimin asked me. "Yeah..Jimin. Lets hunt that Sangra girl. Her blood was difftent" i said to jimin. "Eo..i smelled it too" Hyuna said. "Ok then"jimin smirked. As we continue hunted humans blood. *Evil laugh*

~Next day~

~Kim's mansion~

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I knocked My bro room "Myungsoo" i called him. Is he still sulking with me? "Yah myungsoo ah..nawa..you'll late for your class"Still no answer. This is weird could be..he was sleeping? Aniyo aniyo Vampire cant slept. I twisted the door knob and Myungsoo isn't there.

"Woohyun hyung!"I called my cousin. "Waeyo?" his fixed his neck tie. "Myungsoo eobsoyo"I said. "Mworago?! Aish this kid eodieya jigeum" he messed his hair. "Yah waeyo?" Gayoon asked. "Myungsoo eobso"I said. "Mwo?!" she shocked. "Myungsoo visited his friend at the hospital" My appa said. "He never have a friend..so its impossible" Gayoon said. "Yes he have..its Sangra"Eunji said. "That girl" Gayoon grined her teeth. "Ah hyung noona kaja..we'll late" jonggie said.

Sangra's P.O.V

I awake from my beauty sleep. I didnt saw Myungsoo this morning..maybe he left already. I rubbed my forehead and its have a sticky paper. Seriously this guy? Put a sticky paper on my forehead..aigoo

Good morning my dear best friend :)

you slept so well last nite. I can heard you snoring xD Get well soon uri Chinggu ya...

Saranghae <3 a.k.a as a friend ^~^

Mwo?! Im snoring last nite?! OMG!! How embrassing!! Wait wait wait does he just said 'Saranghae'? Omo i felt my blood heat to my cheek. Am i blushing?

Yes you are Sangra. How do you guys think about this chapter? Good? Bad? i'll try my best to do a great chapter. Kamsa*bow*