Chapter 21: Kim's mansion

Chapter 21:Kim's mansion

Luhan's P.O.V

"Luhan? Luhan?" Sangra snapped me from my thought. Aishh i hope my thought was reality. -,-

"What are you staring about?" Sangra rise her eyebrow. "Sangra..i came here for apologize" i said bravely. She just silent and made her poker face. "Look..im really sorry okay?" i apologize again. She took a deep breath. "Hmm arrasseo" She said. I smiled. "Gomawo" i paused and put out my hand "Chinggu?" i said. She smiled "Chinggu" she shook hand with me.

-

Hoya's P.O.V

Aish im getting bored sucking this drug people blood..ughh i can taste their alcohol throught their blood, makes me drug a little. "Yo Hoya...lets visit our Cousin Rain and his family tomorrow" Jimin said. I smirked "Sure..after that we'll search that Sangra girl" i said.

"Yeah... Lets visit them tomorrow!!"Hyuna said with drug language. "Aish..you drink again?" Jimin asked. "Why?? Its too delicious..So dont jugde me" She poked Jimin's chest and chuckle like crazy person. "Aishh..you should stop drinking..your a Vampire not a human" i said. "So? Why do i care?" she said with language again. Jimin sigh deeply. "Lets bring her home" he said.

°°°°

Next day

Sangra's P.O.V

"Appa! Breakfirst are ready!" i called appa for breakfirst. "Morning sweety" Appa greeted my while fixing his necktie. "Morning too appa" i smile at him. "Whoa..You made this?" appa asked. "Yeah..its your favorite food so i cook it" i smiled and hand him copstick. He eats the Ddeobokki that i made. "Uhm..Wahh daebak its really delicious!!" he said with mouth full.

"Aigoo..appa dont talk with your mouth full..just like a kid" i chuckle. "Uhmm this bulgogi too" he said. "Im glad that you like it" i smiled and eat my Ddeobokki. Suddenly my phone ringging.. I check the ID..its my namchin

[Conversion]

Myungsoo: Hey! Morning little star

Me: Morning too Prince charming *chuckle*

Myungsoo: Are you free today?

Me:Eo.. Wae?

Myungsoo:Great! Well..uhh My family invite you to house today..do you care to come?

Me:I loved too..

Myungsoo: Okay! I'll take you in 12 Bye Saranghae!

Me:Nado..Annyeong~ see you later then

Myungsoo:Nae~

[End Convertion]

"Woo~someones has a boyfriend" appa teased me. I smile like an idiot. "Who is he? Mind to share?" appa said. "Kim Myung Soo" i said. "Ah that kid..i knew him. His father was my doctor" Appa said. "Aaa..appa Myungsoo invite my to his house..can i go~ please~~" i did some 'aegyo' "Sure why not? Well im late for work now.." Appa look at his watch. "Nae" i hand him lunchbox.

°°°

Now im done. I wore big tee and skiny jeans. I tied my hair into a bun.

Knock~knock

Eo his already arrived. I grap my handbeg and go downstairs the open the door. Oh my Myungsoo was damn hot today! "You look beautiful" Myungsoo said that made me blushed. "Kaja?" he said. "Kaja!!" i hand lock with him.

°°°

"Here we are" Myungsoo said as he hold my hand. My jaw drop. Whoah! Is this guy rich? Its a mansion! Myungsoo chuckle at me. "Yah dont open your mouth to long..or the fly will enter your mouth" he chuckle. I quickly close my mouth because of embarass. He pulled my hand and enter his mansion

"Appa! Hyung ! Noona ! Saeng ! She's here !" Myungsoo called his family. "Heyy Sangra!!! " Eunji greet me. "Hye" i greet back. "Annyeong Sangra! Im Sungjong call me jonggie" he smiled. "Where are the rest?" Myungsoo asked. "They're at the kitchen cooking " Eunji said. "Sangra kaja!" Eunji pulled my hand.

"Eo you're here..have a sit" Myungsoo's father said. Woohyun and Sungyeol puts the meal on the dining table. "Guys! Take a sit now" Myungsoo's father order then to sit. I'm between Eunji and Myungsoo Sungyeol infront of me,Woohyun beside sungyeol and Gayoon bedie him, Mr Rain and jonggie sits at the middle (A/N:Got it? No? Just continue^^)

"So..how long you knew Myungsoo?" Mr Rain asked me. "Eo..about 3 month? The first and second month He was a snobby.." i said. All of them laugh. "Yah! How dare you said that to your namchin" Myungsoo pouted. "Haha just accept the fact bro" Gayoon said while laugh. "But now his not a snobby anymore..just a protective Myung" i said. "Awww..So sweet" jonggie said.

After we finish ate lunch. They asked me to play basketball with them. I agreed. Mr Rain,Jonggie,Woohyun and I in the same group. While Myungsoo,Sungyeol,Gayoon and Eunji in the same group.

Whoah they were really fast! Espeacialy Myungsoo. Our group got 3 and Myungsoo's group got 4. "Sangra catch!" Woohyun shout at me. I ran to catch the ball already cross the line.

Narrator's P.O.V

Eunji Saw something from far. And its Red Vampire. "Sangra! Dont chase the ball!" Eunji warned Sangra. Sangra turn around puzzled. Myungsoo ran to Sangra and hugged her. He whisper. "Mianhae.. I already put you in danger jinjja mianhae" Myungsoo said all of sudden. "What do you mean?" i asked blank. "They're here" he said. "Who?" Sangra getting more puzzled."Red Vampire"

------
Im really really sorry about the late update. Im totaly buzy with school stuff -,- and my test will be next week..Wish me luck!! Btw Whats gonna happen? Wait for another chap..And vote ^^ kamsa~*bow 90°*