Chapter 15: MyungRa

Chapter 15: MyungRa

Sangra's P.O.V

"Aniya..you'll know soon" he said. I held my hand on him. "Malhae" i said. His hand still cold. "I cant Sangra..if i tell you..you'll hate me" he stood up. "What do you mean?" i asked. "Forget about what  i said earlier" he face me"Lets lunch shall we? Im hungry~" he said with childish tone. "Arra~ Kaja!" i smile at him.

Narator's P.O.V

Luhan waiting for Sangra at infront the cafeteria. "Aigoo where is she?"Luhan said while his eyes buzy searching for Sangra. "Omo Luhan oppa"Some of the girls are Luhan's fan captured his picture and giggled. Luhan just smiled at them.

-

"What's with a crowd here?"Sangra said. "Molla" Myungsoo said. Myungsoo put his left arm on Sangra's shoulder and pulled her closer to his body for protect her from be bumped with someone in the crowd.

"Oppa!! Neomu kyeowo!!" a girl said to Luhan. "Oppa Saranghae!!"Another girl said. Luhan winked at them. "Omo he winked at me!!" a girl with wavy hair said. "In your dream! His winking at me!"Another girl said. "Whats going on here! Go to the cafeteria now!" Mrs Go said. She's the disiplin teacher. All of the girls ran to the cafeteria.

Luhan saw Myungsoo and Sangra were too close    each other. His smile face turn to frown. "Eo Luhannie" Sangra waved at Luhan and ran to him. "Mian were late...we stuck at the crowd just now" Sangra said. "Jinjja? Or you having fun with Myungsoo"Luhan said in his mind. Myungsoo read it and chuckled. "Relax dude lets go eat"Myungsoo said. "Dont ever call me dude" Luhan rolled his eyes. "Luhan are you mad at me?" Sangra asked. "Aniyo~kaja" Luhan grapped Sangra's wrist and bought to their place.

Sangra siting between  Luhan and Myungsoo. Luhan and Myungsoo still electric gazed. "Yah aren't you two gonna eat?"Sangra broke the electric gaze. "Ah...well yeah"Luhan said then bite his mini pizza. "Sangea try this its really tasty" Myungsoo feed Sangra the shark fin soup. "Wah its really delicious" Sangra said.

Luhan's P.O.V

Ughhhh!! This guy jinjja! You try to take Sangra's

attention. Okey i'll take Sangra's attention. I left a sauce on my lips.

"Luhannie there's a sauce on your lips" She said. "Eoddie?" i wiped at the wrong place. "Igo"She wipe the sauce using her soft finger. Our face just inch a part. "Aigoo Luhan you ate like a 4 years old kid" She said. "Hehe..Sangra~feed me~" i said in chidish tone. "You have your own hand right? So use it"Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Tsk your jealous!"I said. "Aniyo" he said. "Yes your JEALOUS" i said. "Geurae! Im jealous cos i LIKE Sangra..ani i LOVE Sangra" He stood up and walked away.

Sangra's P.O.V

"Tsk your jealous!"Luhan said. "Aniyo" Myungsoo  said. Aigoo this guys why they always act like this -,-  "Yes your JEALOUS" Luhan said. "Geurae! Im jealous cos i LIKE Sangra..ani i LOVE Sangra" Myungsoo  stood up and walked away. He..Like me? 0///0 Luhan just speechless so do i. "Pfff..is he make a joke?" Luhan said.

In the class. Myungsoo ignored me. Is he sulking with me? I text him

   To:Myungsoo

          Are you mad at me?

He didnt reply my text.Untill the class end. He left me. "Sangra"Nana called me. "Yah yah yah..whats with the face?"Youngji asked me. "Ehh why Myungsoo didnt wait you?"Youngji asked. I just keep my head down.

"Dont tell me you both were fighting"Nana said. "Molla..he sulking wirh me all of sudden"I said. "Jinjja? Aeiiyy it cant be all of sudden"Nana said. "Ha! Or You with another man?"Nana pointed her index finger on me "Man?"I puzzled. "is it true that V said you and Luhan ate lunch together?"Youngji asked. "Yeah"i said.  "Yah! Who asked you to be with Luhan!"Nana hit my shoulder. "Ouch..wae?"I rubbed my shoulder. "Because.. You made Myungsoo jealous"Nana said.