Chapter 7:Powers

Chapter 7: Powers

Sangra's P.O.V

What took them so long? Its really freezing cold out here. Brr~ i heard someone yelling and its sound like Luhan's voice and Kai? I wanna spy them but suddenly i "rebit" its sounds like...i look down FROG!!!!!!! i shouted. "argghhhhhh!!!" i hop into a circle. "Sangra!!!" exo came out from the dorm in panic. I look at exo. "You ok?" Suho asked me. "Ah..nae" i nodded. "Then why you shouted just now?" Sehun asked. "Uhmm..i-i" i wanna answer but the frog hop closer to me "arghhh!!" i hugged Luhan. Chanyeol carried the frog. "Its bcos of this frog? Hahaha"He laugh at me. I hugged Luhan even tighter.

-

"aish you scream just bcos of that frog?" Kai make his cold face. Chanyeol bought the frog near me. "Arghhhh!! Chanyeol hajima!!!!" i yelled while running. "Mwahahaha! Sangra scared with a frog" Chanyeol said. Rest of them laugh at me i pouted.

I feel weird..all the bruises and cuts on exom face already gone. And Luhan's arm.. I walked toward to him "Luhan..your ar-" Luhan cutted my sentence "its ok..im fine now" he moving his arms. "But..just now your arm were broken and now..its fine.. But how?" i confused. "Erk..emm..its not broken" Luhan lied. "So just now just ACTING! Are you playing fool with me Xi Luhan?! And exom you guys too" i said with teary eyes. "Sangra..we-" i cutted Luhan's sentense. "No need to explain" i was about to walked away but..

Suho's P.O.V

"So just now just ACTING! Are you playing fool with me Xi Luhan?! And exom you guys too" She said with teary eyes. "Sangra..we-" Sangra cutted Luhan's sentense. "No need to explain" She was about to walked away. I spoke up "i heal them.Sangra..their not acting at all" i said. "Hyung!" My members opened their eyes wide. "Dont fool me too suho" she continue walking . Kai teleport infront of her.

"H-how d-did you.." Sangra was about to talked but D.O cutted her line. "We have powers Sangra". Her eyes opened wide. "Hmm..lets just tell her the truth" i said. All of them nodded

~Inside the dorm~

"Sangra" i begen "We tried to hide this secret from anybody else..but i dont want you to fight with exom so..i'll tell you everything..exom was a ware wolves and us exok have powers." i explained. She just nodded. "You see this water bottle?" I show her a mineral bottle. He makes the water fly to the air and put it back into the bottle. "See? And im the one who heal them" Suho said

"My powers are phoenix and dragon" Chanyeol said. "Your turn into a dragon?!!" i opened my eyes wide. "aniyoo..not a dragon but i fly" he explain. He make a ball of fire and threw it at the fire place. "Ahhh so thats why your hand burning hot when we shook hand" i said. "Mian.." he smiled.

"i have light power and frosting" Baekhyun said. "Yeah..a.k.a queen Elsa" Chanyeol teased. "Let it go~ let it go~ cant hold it back anymore~" Chen and Chanyeol sang. "Aishhh!" baekhyun give them a death glare. "Can you make an ice palace?" i did some aegyo. He nodded and moved his hand. I can see the snowflakes moving and be a small cute palace. "jajang" Baekhyun gived me that palace. "Gomawoyo baekkie" i said.

"Whats your powers Dyo?" i asked D.O. "What do you think?" he smirked. "Mollayo~" i pouted. "Okey i give you a clue" ge step his feet to the ground and its shaking. Unlucky me i lose my stable and felt. "Earth?" i said. He nodded and i heard a thunder and i scream. "Yah your thunder make her scared Dyo" Sehun said. "nae nae..mian" he winked at me.

"You know my powers right?" Kai smirked. "Teleport and? " i blanked. Kai snapped his finger and rest of exo didnt move. "And im.a time traveller" he smirked and snapped his finger as exo started to move again.

Sehun stared at me. "Hug me" he said. Idk why i walked towards to him.and hugged him. "Yahh maknae!" Exo yelled at Sehun. He just rolled his eyes. "And wind" he said

~Next morning~

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Francis leason by Mr Phillip. Its really bored. I look at Sangra. She seems sleepy. Hahahaha her position made me wanna laugh even more. Her eyes shut,her arms crossed, her head dunk,her front hair cover her face. I removed her front hair and straighten her hair over her ear.

I poked her waist make her awake. "Argh" she stood up. Everyone shot gazed to her. i smirked. "Is there anything wrong ms Choi?" Mr phillip asked her. "A..ah nae..jusunghaeyo" she bowed embarrass. I chuckled. "Yah! Why you poked my waist!" she said in whisper. "Cos your really sleepy head" i smirked. She yanked my hair. "Yahh appa!!!!" i shout. "Mr Kim and Ms Choi stand outside the class and rise up both of your hand now!"Mr phillip scold us.

"aish! This is all your fault!" I said. "Mwo? Na?! Yah you poked my wairst first!" she said. Suddenly..she accidently step on her own shoe lace and felt on me. Now she's on top of me. Our face just an inche apart. I gulped so do she.

"click" sound like camera. We both get up and saw the school photograper Ken. "Wah you guys officialy already? Chukkaeyo..i'll post on school's web side"he run. "Look what have you done!"I scold at her. She keep quite. "How careless you are! Clumsy!" i said to her. "Geurae arrasseo! This is all my fault! I am an idiot! Im clumsy and i careless! Like you said" She said with teary eyes. I just stay cold. But im pity to her.

"Why are you so mean to me? Kim Myungsoo? Your noona hate me too as well..why you guys hated me?..fine im gonna stay away from you guys..thats what you want right?" she said between sob.

Kringggg~!

She wipe her tears and walked away but i grapped her wrist. "Who said i hate at you?" i said

Yo yo guys! Aigoo Myungsoo ah why you so rude to Sangra..aigoo aigoo *shook my head* but good to know that he didnt hate Sangra..About Sangra scream..hahaha just bcos of frog xD ..im afraid of frogs too..Lol kamsa for reading *bow*