Chapter 5:Snobby Myungsoo

Dongwoo's P.O.V

I saw my daughter with a happy face. "Sangra how's school?" i asked my daughter. "Its was fun appa" She said happily. "You like to stay here?" i asked. "Yupp..i really like here. I feel like i wanna stay here forever" She said. "How about your omma?" i asked her. "Appa i wanna stay with you..i dont wanna be far with you anymore..Cos i love you appa." She hugged me. "Pls dont leave me again..jebalyo" She said. "Nae..Nado saranghae..and i'll never every leave you again..Yakseo" i broke our hugged and pinky swear with her

~next morning~

(Jungdok high)

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I took my books in my locker. And a group of girls captured my picture and giggled. Ughh so annyoing. Sometimes they gived me present but i didnt accept t it. Im popular because i have a visual face. Yeahh

-

Mrs Park teach us Math formular. Its really bored cos i learned it hundred times. I stared at my new classmate Sangra. She's really focus make my wanna laughed at her face.

Sangra's P.O.V

Im focusing on the math formular that Mrs Park teaching us. But something bother me. Myungsoo stared at me. Whats this guy problem? Really?

"Ok class thats all for today..remember homework page 88 until 94. Get it?" Mrs Park said to us. "Nae~"They answered lazily.

[Darling-Girls day played in this situation]

"Uhm..Myungsoo i wanna asked about this-" Myungsoo cutted my line. "Dont asked me..Mrs Park already teach you right? So use your smart brain" he paused "and..dont talking to me..cos i dont like talking girls" Myungsoo said coldly. "But wh-" he cutted again with press his index finger on my lips. "I said dont talk to me" he gived me his famous smirk.

"What a snobby Myungsoo" i said in whispered. "Mwo?! You called me snobby!"Myungsoo yelled at me and took everyone attention. I just ignored him. "Yah im.talking to y-" i cutted his line and putted my index finger on his lips "you said you dont wanna talk with me so i dont wanna answer" i smirked and continue my precious homework.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Tskk!! This girl! No one ever called me snobby before. This girl really stuborn!! Ughh! At the first day she sit beside me, i though she was polite but she's not! Ughh annyoing queen but cute..arggh no Myungsoo

Sangra throwed me a ball of paper. "Ouch! Yah" i dart my gaze at her. She just make her poker face but cute poker face.. I opened the paper ball and its wrote

Yah you snobby stop staring at me! Better you stop or i'll kill you. Arrasseo!

~Sangra~

Aishh this girl! Really annoy me. I look at her. She still doing her homework. Aish where is Mr hwang? He surpost to be here now. Suddenly one of the diva girl stand infront of my desk. "Myungsoo ah are you free this nite?" Seulgi asked me. "Well..no! Im not cos i've more importent thing to do" i.said without eye contact. She pouted and walked to her sit.

"Wah this namja really snobby infront of girls.." Sangra said with her eyes focusing on the text book. "I heard that" i said. She face me "eo? jinjja? Mianhae~ i surpost to said in my mind..mianhae~" she narrow eye with me. "You think you acting cute like that boys will like you? Such an idiot" i smirked. "Mwo?! Idiot you say! Yah! Fyi am not an idiot" she said with mad tone.

"Omo im so scary..are you a female lion who was escape from zoo or rain forest?" i smirked. "Mwo?! Female lion?! Yah stop calling me that name or not i-" i cutted her line. I leaned closer to her. Her eyes opened wide. "Or not what?" i lean more closer to make her shut up. She closed her eye shut. I laughed at her hardly. "Yah! Its not funny!" she said. "Wow its really easy to tease you"i said between my laughed. She was about to hit me but lucky me Mr Hwang have arrived. She pouted.

I feel really fun and alive when Sangra's here. Idk why. I think cos she's diffrent. And teasing her was the fun thing ever. *Evil laugh*

~rest time~

Sangra's P.O.V

Ahhh beguppa~ its really a long que up. Palli palli juseyo~ im really starving T^T. Yeayy finally im infront q(^0^)p . Suddenly a tall guy cutted my line. And his MYUNGSOO!!! "yah Kim Myungsoo! You cutting my line!" i grinned my teeth. "Eo? Jinjja? Mianhaeyo nae~"he smirked. Yaishhh this snobby!! "Myungsoo its not nice be gentle pls" iturn around and its Myungsoo's cousin Sungjong. "Whatever jonggie" he carry his tray full of vegetable. Is he vegetarian?

-

"ahh..to much math homework~~" V said. "Yeahh..its really hard~" Jackson pouted. "Aigoo guys be man" jungkook bite his sandwich. "Ah Sangra..you seems really close with myungsoo"Nana said. "With that snobby? Aniyo. He really annoy me" i eat my kimbab. "Yeahh he is a snobby" V said. "Sangra i saw you hangout with exo-m at the mall yesterday.."Youngji said. "ahh..nae we just hangout thats all" i gived them a warm smile. "Wah your really lucky..its very hard to be close with exo" Nana said. "Nahh..im not really close with them. I just close with Luhan. My appa and Luhan's appa were bestfriend"i explain.

-

~Science lab~

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Im sitting at the back alone ofc. Suddenly Seulgi came. "Can i sit here?" Seulgi asked me. "No" i answered simple. ". You always sit alone" she said. Arghh damnit! Eotokkae eotokkae eotokkae!! I saw Sangra entered the lab. "Sangra ah~! ileo waba!" i waved my hand at Sangra but she narrow eye with me. Aishh !! I stood up and grap her wrist. "Yah! Let go!" she said. I make sangra sit on the chair. "Sorry seulgi..Sangra already sit here. So go fine some place else" i said coldly.

"Yah..are you using me to be your excuses?" she said with mad tone. "Ani.." i said with my eyes focusing on my phone. "Aish! Im not a toy that you can used" she stood up but i pull her hand until our face just an inche apart "Just sit here. Or im the one who stole your first kiss" i smirked. She poked my head. "Pabo namja" she said in blush. "Your blushing?" i said with cold style. "Why should i blush?" she try to lie me but i can read her mind. Hahaha "i hate you kim myungsoo!!" she said in her mind which i can read it. "You hate me?" i asked her. "Nae! I really really hate you! "she said. "Good to hear that" i said. But suddenly i feel a little disspointed. Idk why?

Omo omo omo!! MyungRa moments..So sweet~ so sweet so sweeeeeet~ yum. Hahaha aigoo More hate more love right? ㅋㅋㅋ. I'll think about the next chapter nae.. Kamsahamnida for reading ^~^ Saranghaeyo 사랑해요~~