Chapter 13:Heart broken

Chapter 13: Heart broken

Sangra's P.O.V

Hmm..why Myungsoo's skin were cold? Aish forget it. But i dream that Myungsoo kissed my forehead. But is feels like real.

Knock knock~

Is it Myungsoo?!! Wahh he came. I fixed my self. "Come in" i said. "Hey Sangra"Luhan said. Its Luhan. "Hey whats with that face?" Luhan paused "you didnt like me came and visit you?" Luhan said. "Ehh Aniya niya! Im happy to see you" i said and smile like an idiot. "Kyeowo" he pinch my cheek softly. I smiled. "How are you now? Is it pain?"He ask. "Ani..dont worry im fine"i smiled

"Suho hyung will come later to heal you"he smile. "Aaa Ok..Gomawo"i said. "No need to thank us. Your our friend Sangra.. All for one and one for all!" he said with a childish tone. "Aaa...neomu kyeowo~just like a barbie doll" i tease him. "Aish im not a barbie doll" he said while made cute pout and cross his arm. "Ah~ arrasseo arrasseo prince of manly yet Baby face"i tease him again. "Aish~ why you tease me today..did Chen teach you how to tease people?" he said

"hahahah..maybe"i laughed. I saw a 'Hello kitty' doll at behind him. "Is that your 'Hello Kitty'?"i asked. "hurm?" he hide his 'Hello Kitty behind him. "Jinjja? Its your's? Hahahaha you're really a princess"i laugh hardly. "Yah yah yah stop laughing..or not your stomach will hurt"he said. I still laugh non stop. Suddenly my stomach hurts. "Ah ah ah..apa"i rubbed my stomach. "Ha! Look now your stomach hurt"he said

-

"Nae~i'll stop laughing...Lu..Lu"i said. "Mwo?! Lulu?! Its a girls name! Im manly" he said. "But Lulu is cute name"i said. "Tsk..arasseo" he smile. "Ms Choi this is your lunch meal" the nurse said and put the tray on the table.

Luhan's P.O.V

She could'nt took the spoon but her hand still hurt. She sigh deeply. "Let me feed you" I take the spoon from her. "Chu~Chu~" i make a train voice and feed her porridge. "Ahhh"She opened her mouth and eat. I keep feeding her until the porridge finish.

"Im full..Gomawo princess Lulu" She said and chuckled. "Aigoo..nae beautiful girl" i said. As she blushed. "Ha! Your blushing"i laugh. "Aniyo!"she said and cover her cheek.

"Your blush! Your blush! Your blush! Your blush!" i keep teasing her. "Yah! Oppa stop it!" She said trying to melt me. 'Oppa'? Really this girl? Let me melt her back "Arrasseo yeobu" i said while chuckle. "Ewwww! Oppa! Dont called me yeobu Prince manly" She said. "Arrasseo my amazing beautiful girl in the world" i said between my chuckle. We acted like a couple. I hope we're the real couple

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"Where are you going Myung?" Woohyun asked. "Visit My Sangra" i said while tie my shoe lace. " 'MY' Sangra?" Woohyun hyung said with annoying voice. "Whatever hyung. Bye"

-

I was about to twist the door knob but i heard Luhan's Voice. "Your blush! Your blush! Your blush! Your blush!" Luhan keep teasing her. "Yah! Oppa stop it!" Sangra said. 'Oppa'? Why she called Luhan oppa??? "Arrasseo yeobu"Luhan said while chuckled. 'What?! 'Yeobu'?! "Ewwww! Oppa! Dont called me yeobu Prince manly" She said. "Arrasseo my amazing beautiful girl in the world"he said.

It cant be..are their two were a couple? Its really hurt when i heard them calling 'Oppa and 'Yeobu'. Its just like a million of knife stabbed in my heart. I dont want to ruin their moment so i just left.

Nana's P.O.V

Youngji and I were very worried about Sangra. Aish! Seulgi,Wandy and Luna really mean!! We was about to visit her. But Jackson,Jungkook and V wanna follow us.

-

"Where is room 365?"Jungkook said. "Aish just search it"I said. "363,364,365 bingo..guys its over there"V said while pointing. "Lets go!"Youngji said wirh childish tone.

-

We walked to the correct direction suddenly we saw Myungsoo at the front of Sangra's ward. He seem's like frowning. "Is that Myungsoo?" i said while pointing at him. "Yeah i guess its him"Jackson said. Myungsoo walked away.

"Eo? He didnt came in?" Younji said. "Maja..and he looks like hurt broken man" i said. "Aeiyyy...No way..his a cold guy right"V said. "Cold guy also have a heart to Taehyung" i said. "Uhm..lets go to Sangra's ward shall we?" Jungkook said.

Jackson knocked the door. "Sangra!!" Youngji and i hugged her. "Gwaenchana? Apa? Eo?" i asked her like a mother. "Im fine Nana-ssi" she smiled. "How could them do this to you.."Youngji pouted. "Im fine..about the diva girl..are they fine?" she asked. "Nope.. Their not" V said. "Mr Gyu give them punishment"Jungkook said. "yeah..cleaning the toilet in 2 weeks and cleaning the hall" Jackson said. "Ahh..poor them" Sangra said. "Dont pity to them Sangra..they deserved it. "I said.

"Uhm..Sangra i've to go now..i'll visit you tomorrow" Luhan said. "Ok..bye Hannie" Sangra said as Luhan left. "You called him honey?" V asked. "Ani..its Hannie. H.a.n.n.i.e Hannie" She said. "Aaah" The boys said choraly. "Boys can you guys buy me icecream" i said and wink at youngji. "Buy it your self" V said. "Please"Youngi said. "Hey! My girlfriend asked us to buy them icecream! So lets go! "jackson pushed V and Jungkook out of the ward.

Now just us three. "Sangra.." i called her. "Em nae Nana-ssi" i said. "Just now we saw Myungsoo" Youngji saud. "Jinjja? Eoddie?"She asked. "Infront of your ward"Youngji said. "Nae? Why didnt he came in?" Sangra said. "He was about to twist the door knob but he stop and started to frowning. Then he walked away" i said.

Sangra's P.O.V

He just walked away without visit me? He said i was his best friend. Seolma he heard that i called Luhan 'Oppa' and Luhan called me 'Yeobu' . Maybe he though me and Luhan is a couple. Andwe! Myung its not it...eotukkae X(

"Ice cream isseo!!" Jungkook said. "Jajang red velvet icecream! Your favorite Youngji" Jackson said and hand the icecream to his beloved girlfriend. "And this is for Nana and Sangra"V give us icecream. We talked about random things.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I lay on my king size bed. My heart still broken..hmmm~

Knock~ Knock~

"Myung where's My drum stick? I've to practise playing my drum"Sungyeol hyung asked. "Beside my electric guitar" i pointed. "Hey hey! Whatssup with that face?" Hyung asked. "Nothing~" i still laying on my bed.

"Just tell me myung" hyung paused and sit on my bed. "you seems like a heart broken guy" hyung said. "Hyung..if you saw the girl that you like with someone else and called that guy 'Oppa' what will you do?" i asked him.

He laughed. "Why are you laughing hyung? Im serious" i said. "Is this about Sangra?"Sungyeol said between his laugh. "Yes.." i said. "Aahh she with who?" Hyung asked. "Xi Luhan from speacial class..the wolf guy" i rolled my eyes. "Your jealous Myung..and thats mean you really like Sangra" Sungyeol said. "What should i do?" i asked. "You have to fight to get Sangra from Luhan's hand arra. Hwaiting!" he said and left.

Fight for love? So its a love war? Aa..arrasseo! I'll do it! Kim Myungsoo hwaiting!

Hahahaha xD aigoo myungsoo myungsoo *shook my head* Wait for another chapter (^X^)