Chapter 4:Shopping Mall

Sangra's P.O.V

I really have a good time with exo. their really adorable. After we finished our bubble tea Kris drag me to the shoping mall and left others at the back. The 5 of them chased us.

"Sangra what do think?"Kris ask me about sweater.

"its cold" I said and gived him a warm smile. "Yah! Hyung! Why you left us!" Tao pouted. "Mian Tao-ya~"Kris messed Tao's hair. "Eo?! Boazi!!! Sangra kaja i'll treat you boazi" Xiumin drag me to the bakery. "aigoo xiumin hyung never full" Chen shook his head.

-

"Guys..i should go to the washroom first" i said to them. "Okey.." they said choraly. When i was in the washroom i saw Eunji and Gayoon. I smiled at them. Eunji reply my smile but Gayoon just give me a death stare. Whats wrong with her? Seriously?

-

"Eoni..i think we should be normal and be kind to humans" i heard Eunji said. "Huh..no Eunji we can't be normal and kind at humans" Gayoon said. Humans? What does she means? "But..we have to try..Sangra is a Kind eoni"Eunji said. "Huh..i know she's kind Eunji but i still dont like her" Gayoon said. Why did she hates me? Did i do something wrong???

-

I tip-toed get out from washroom. I desided to follow them. I left the boys. I followed Eunji and Gayoon until the parking lot.

Narator's P.O.V

Eunji heard footstep from the back. She walked faster. "Why Sangra keep following us?"Eunji said in her mind. Suddenly Sungyeol came infront of Sangra from no where. "Ah kapjagiya!"Sangra shocked. Sungyeol look at Sangra from head to toe. "Whats wrong with this guy?" Sangra said in her mind. Sungyeol started taking a small step forward which make Sangra walk backward and hit the wall.

-

Meanwhile infront of washroom. "Aish..where is she?" Chen messing his hair. "Yeah..what took her so long?"Tao said. "Hmm..excuse me miss"Kris call a girl with a school uniform. And its Jungdok uniform. The girl covered her mouth cos Kris called her. "Can you help me? Check Sangra is she inside?"Lay said to the girl. She nodded search Sangra in the washroom.

-

Sangra's P.O.V

Sungyeol walked forward to me untill my back hits the wall. He traped me with both of his arms and whisperd "Stop following my sis..arachi"He said with cold style. I nodded then he walked away.

-

"Lay..there's no one in the washroom" the girl said. "Mwo?!!" exo-m shout choraly. "Uhm btw thanks for helping us" Chen give his famous charming smile. "Guys im here" I said. "Sangra!" exo-m came towards to me. "Where have you been?" Lay asked. "You know that we afraid something bad happens to you" Xiumin said. "Yeah and how we have to answer at Mr Dongwoo" Kris said. "Guys im fine..mian cos made you guys worried" i lowerd my head "Gwaenchanayo.. Kaja lets go home"Luhan patted my head.

Awww Luhan his really kind >U< .. Why Gayoon hate Sangra? Hurm..*thinking* idk..xD well wait for another chapter nae..