Chapter 22: They're here

Sangra's P.O.V

"Red Vampire" Myungsoo said. My eyes open widely. I was scared. "M-mwo?" my voices was shaky. "Myung get her out of here now!" Woohyun said as Myungsoo nodded and grap my wrist.

"Well hello family" i heard a voice..its really creep me out. "Oh Jimin..Why are you all of sudden came to my mansion without knowing?" Mr Rain asked. "Why? Is it wrong?" The woman said. "Nonono its not" Mr Rain said.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I hid Sangra behind me. "Myungsoo..im scared" Sangra said with Shaky voice. "Dont worry..im here to protect you" i smiled at her. "Well..we found this ball near the bushes, So can we play the game too? Kims?" Hoya smirked.

"Sure! Bring it on" Sungyeol said. "Palli get her out of here..." Sungyeol whisperd at me. I step backward slowly as Sangra follow my step. We're nearly to my car but Jimin saw us. "Hey Myung where are you going? Aren't you gonna join us?" Jimin said. Hoya and Hyuna gazed at us. Damnit!!

Sangra hold my wrist tighter. I know that she's scared. "Myungsoo gonna buy something" Sungjong made an excuses. "Y-yeah... Im gonna buy with my partner..Bye for now" i said as Sangra and I enter the car.

Hoya's P.O.V

I smelled something...Delicios. And its from the girl with Myungsoo. Is she a human? Her eyes were dark brown..not gold colour. She's wearing a cap, So i cant recognize that unknown girl face. But her bloods smelled familiar.

"Uh..Gayoon where's the washroom in this house?" i asked Gayoon. "Second floor..and at the corner" She rolled her eyes at me. Tskkk! Cold girl.

Actually am not going to the washroom, its just an excuse. I followed Myungsoo's tracks. I wanna know who is that girl. And if its Sangra..I'll suck her blood *evil smile*

Sangra's P.O.V

"Im sorry Sangra" The words that escape from Myungsoo's lips. "Why are you keep saying sorry? Im save now" i said. "No. Your not. Hoya just smelled your blood, he'll tracks you untill he gets you" Myungsoo said. I was shock. "T-thats mean..he's hunting me?" my voice become shaky again. He just nodded.

"Now..where are we going?" I asked him. "I dont know..i just wanna take you far from here..." He said. "I'm gonna send you home..and you go pack your bags arra? I'll tell Your appa the reason" he smiled at me.

°°°

"My Dongwoo...Can we bring Sangra for a vacation with our family? Seens its Summer holiday" Myungsoo said to my appa. "How long?" Appa asked. "About a week" He said. "When you wanna go?" appa asked. "Tomorrow but..she have to sleep at our house..Cause the flight was 2 am " Myungsoo said. Wow his really got in lying.

"Hmm..Yes she may join you. But, please take a good care of her, She's the only daughter that i have..if you hurt her, i'll shoot you" Appa joked

"Thank You My Dongwoo" Myungsoo smiled at appa. "Eii~ dont be to formal with me..just call me appa Myungsoo..And i surppose to thank you, because made my daughter happy" appa smiled brightly.

I hugged appa. "Gomawo appa..jinjja gomawo" i hugged appa tightly. "Nae..palli pack your bags..dont make your future husband wait" appa joke with me. "Appa!" I was totaly blush right now. Myungsoo just chuckle.

°°°

Hoya's P.O.V

So its true.. That unknown girl was Sangra. Bingo. I'm gonna come here at night. At last, i found you Sangra.

I ran back to tha mansion and pretend like nothing happen.

Gayoon's P.O.V

I felt weird cause Hoya was late. I read his mind without his knowing. Watta?! He already knew that was Sangra?! Oh my! She's in trouble. Thank god We already prepare.

"Woohoo! We won!" Hyuna said. "Whoah your skills were good" Woohyun said. "Ofc..Im the greatest" Jimin said proudly. Tskkk . "Well..we should better go now..bye family" Hoya said. "Wait what? Yah! Hoya we just came!" Jimin said. "Well..i think they're tired..so lets just go home" Hoya said and made a sign.

"Yeah..Hoya's right..Lets go home Jimin" Hyuna said. Jimin was blank. Such a lame.

Eunji's P.O.V

After The three devil left, all of us quickly took our bags, and everything we need. Woohyun hyung gonna drive his 'BMW'. I sit at the front and the rest at the back. We only drove one car cause Myung already brought his car.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

My plan was keep Sangra at Luhan's house for a night or EXO dorm but..they hates me. I dial Luhan's Number

[Conversion]

Luhan:What do you want?

Me:Help me Luhan

Luhan: Why should i help you? Do you remember--

Me:Sangra's is in trouble! Hoya was tracking her right now! You want her to die?!

Luhan:What??!! How could he?

Me:Question later, im gonna sent Sangra to your house

Luhan: Ani..just send to EXOk dorm..she's more save there..i'll be there

Me:Nae..thanks Luhan..

Luhan: Im not helping you.. I just want Sangra to be safe

Me:Tskkk..arra arra

[End Conversion]

"Were gonna go to EXOk dorm" i said. She nodded

°°°

Suho's P.O.V

"Ah Luhan you're here..Whatssup?" I asked Luhan. He seems like rushing. "Sangra is in danger now..Red vampire are tracking her now" Luham explain. "What???!!!" EXOk member said disbelieve. "So..Myungsoo and Sangra will stay here for a night" he paused "is it okay for you?" he asked. "Hell No! His a vampire and--" Kai was shut up by Sehun's power.

"Nae..they can, Kim's are not dangerous and mean" Chanyeol said. "Gomawo"

-----

Andwee!! Sangra's in danger!! *Sing danger song by BTS* Wait for another chap^^ thanks for reading and voting *bow 90°*