Chapter 9:Why?

Chapter 9:Why?

Narator's P.O.V

Sehun still holding SangRa's hand untill the hallway. "Sehun ah"SangRa trying to split her hand from Sehun. "Be quiet"Sehun said and automaticly SangRa keep quiet. "Aish this guy! He using his telekiness power again"SangRa said in her mind. Sehun drag SangRa to his class.

"SangRa??!" exo shock. Sehun stop using his power and SangRa hit Sehun's shoulder lightly "Yah! Why are you hitting me?" Sehun ask SangRa. "Bcos 2 reason..first you made Gayoon pain and and second you use your telekiness on me too"SangRa said and pouted. "You what Sehun??!!" Suho rise his voice. "Yah! Oh Sehun! How many times do i've to told you dont using power for bad thing" Suho said. "Mianhae hyung..but i was an emergency..That GaYoon yelled at SangRa"Sehun said. "Yelled?" exo rise they're eyebrows. SangRa quickly covered Sehun's mouth "aniyo..she didnt yelled at me"SanRa said.

Sehun's P.O.V

She covering my mouth. Ahh i can smell her perfume its smells good. I closed my eye and enjoying smell it. Suddenly she take her hand away "Yah why are you take your hand away?" i ask her. "Bcos you acted really weird just now"she said and. One step backward. "Yeah..your weird dude"Kai chuckled. "Aigoo..our sehunnie" xiumin hyung said while shook his head.

Suho's P.O.V

"Sehun ah..What happen just now?" i asked the maknae. "SangRa be quiet" Sehun smiled and used his telekiness power again. "Ok..i saw GaYoon yelled harshly at SangRa. She's really rude!" Sehun explained. "Mwo?! She's rude with SangRa?! What is her problem!"Luhan slamed the table. "Why did she yelled you SangRa?"i asked SangRa but she didnt respond. "Yah. Sehun ah stop using your telekiness on her" Chanyeol said. "Fine fine" then he stoped. SangRa pinched Sehun's shoulder. "Arghh..apo"he rubbed his shoulder.

"I just wanna met with MyungSoo..then she warned me to stay away from her dongseng.."Sangra explained. "You should listened to that blondeny girl"Kris said. "Yeah..Kris hyung was right" Baekhyun nodded. "Why cant i met him? I just wanna ask him something"Sangra said. "No Sangra..you cant met with myungsoo" i said and tapped her shoulder. "But-" Sangra about to say something but Kris rise his voice "NO BUT!!! Why cant you just listen to us!! Your really stubborn!! Are you stupid or WHAT! You have your brain so USE IT!!". "Kris control your anger..you'll turn into wolf if you cant control it..control Kris"Lay tried to make Kris calm but Kris still growling and his eye turn red.

Narator's P.O.V

Exo-M hold kris before its to late. "Hyung listen.to me! Calm down!"Tao said. "Kai teleport Sangra away from this class Now" D.O said as Kai hold Sangra's hand and teleport.

-

"You can breath now"Kai said to Sangra. "Am i really stupid?" Sangra said with her teary eye. "No you're not..kris hyung didnt mean what he said just now" Kai brushed Sangra's back. "Why everyone hated at me? What did i do wrong?"Sangra cried even louder. Every student darted their eye to their both. "Yah yah..dont cry" kai said panicly and hugged Sangra."Shh.."Kai caressed Sangra's hair

/////////////////////FAST FORWORD////////////////////

"Yah Kim Myungsoo can you explain why that girl chased you just now?"Gayoon asked her brother while her hand crossed. "None of your business noona" Myungsoo rolled his eye. "Mwoya?!!" She rise her voice. "Aishhh..he just a kid Gayoon..calm.your self"Sungyeol said. "Oppa pikyeo! Dont stop me!"Gayoon yelled at Sungyeol. "Whats going on.here" Mr Rain asked his daughter and his two son. Those three just silent. "Talk. Sungyeol Gayoon Myungsoo" Mr Rain shook his head.

"Well we should ask This myung"Gayoon said and walked away. Rain read Myungsoo's mind. "Yah you save the girl from felt down?!"Rain yelled. "I..i..dont want Sangra to get hurt"Myungsoo bowed his hand down. "How if she know that we're vampire? Dont you ever think that myungsoo?!" Gayoon rise her voice. "Gayoon kemanhae!"Sungyeol yelled at his sis. "i think she'll keep our secret..if she know"Eunji said. "Hmm..i think so" Sungjong nodded his head. "Ughh whatever"Gayoon slammed the door.

-

Sangra was studying in her room. Suddenly her father knocked the door. "Sangra your friend here"Mr Dongwoo said. "Nuguya?"she said in her mind and opened the door. Its Nana and youngji. "Annyeong!!" they shout together. "Eo guys! Come in!"Sangra said happily. "Wait your wearing glasses?"Youngji asked. "Ah nae..only when i wanna study"she answered. Nana and youngji nodded their head. "Sangra do you have a relationship with Kai?"Nana asked Sangra. "Mwo? Aniyo.."Sangra shocked. Nana showed a picture from her i phone 4. "He hugged you"Younji said.

Mwoji? Kai with Sangra? What will be their couple name? Mwahahaha just kidding xD kidaryeo juseyo for the next chapter..Saranghae ㅋㅋㅋ