General Avitabil (italy) -8

Spend all the money and make many more rooms in it. This new construction was done towards the main gate of the east.

We describe here in his own words the manner in which Avihabil arrived in Peshawar to conduct the peace in the area - when I first set out to look after Peshawar, a short time ago I saw the famous gates of the city. They had wooden poles erected for hanging and ropes hung with them.

Seeing my unique arrangement, the people here used to make fun of me and say, what is the point of this new foreign ruler? The people of this harsh region are ruled by cannons and swords, not by ropes and wooden bombs.

When the French were ready at their destination, the people of Peshawar saw fifty murderers and thugs hanging by the ropes the next morning. I continued this process until the bloodshed.
_______________________________
Notes from wolf travels -

(Wolf Travels Volume 2 Safa 61

These incidents were mostly carried out by non-tribal tribesmen from outside in Peshawar and robbed people. Peshawar District Gazetteer (2) Page 2! When Gorakh Hatri came under the control of the Khalsa, its structure is described as follows: Gorakh Hatri is a fortified place. Each of them is 2 yards long and 1 ganj wide. The height of the surrounding walls is 3 yards. It has two very luxurious gates on the east and west sides. It has four wells for water use. There is a temple, a mosque and a gurdwara. During the Khalsa rule, its name was Gorakh Hatri.)
_______________________________