General Ventura (italy) -4

After meeting these two pilgrims, the foreign officials of the Khalsa state, Maharaja Sahib asked them about their happiness and also wanted to know where they came from. And what is their intention to Ri? He replied that he was French and had come here for a job after hearing his praises. He has reached Lahore via Rome, Daad, Iran, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Attock. The Maharaja then asked them if they were familiar with military skills. He said he had been a close associate of Napoleon Bonaparte and had served as a colonel in his army. They both deal with their confidence as they choose to embark on their play activities.

Ventura's Opinion on the Khalsa Army:

Maharaja Sahib then ordered his exercise - Dan Fauj, Battalion of Dhokal Singh - to report to these Frenchmen what they had learned in their European way, both when the Khalsa Army After seeing the exercise, the Maharaja asked them if in their opinion my army was conducting the exercise just like the British army.

He replied that in his opinion the Khalsa army knew more military skills than the British army, and this exercise continued till evening.

Test of courage :

Maharaja Sahib asked him a very strange question at this time to test his courage.