General Cort (france) -21

Due to which he made up his mind to reach Punjab so that he can reach Punjab and decide his fate.  While Avitabil was preparing to leave Iran for Punjab, the court, keeping his future in view, decided to travel with Iran from Avitabil to look for a job in the court of Sherre Punjab.

Coming to Punjab With these hopes in mind, the Court proceeded to Punjab with Avitabil, and the two reached Kabul on 25 December 1826, after a long journey.  He reached Lahore from Kabul via Peshawar and Attock, including the court, on February 1827.

Arriving in Lahore, the court stayed at Ventura's house for a few days.  After this his lion appeared in the presence of the Punjab.  Maharaja Sahib after a proper inquiry.

The court was directed to take care of the factory which was equipped with a caliber of Rs 3500.  Before the court passed Maharaja Sahib, four large cannon factories were operating in Lahore. 

Inside one of these forts, it was under the supervision of Mian Qadir Bakhsh and Sardar Anoop Singh.  The second factory was in the possession of Sardar Sarup Singh and Jawahar Mal at Shahdara.

In the third Mujang, day and night went by under Sardar Sobha Singh.  The fourth was in the hands of Idgah, overseen by Sardar Nahar Singh.  Now a court overseer was appointed along with Sardar Sahib.  The four factories were in operation long before the court reached Lahore.  They continue  even after the  cort left the courts in the year 1843 .  Proof of this thing is the factories on them.