General Argond (France) -3

Wood writes: - We were having dinner that one by one sheds light on his life.  The Frenchman, whose name was Agond, came in.  As soon as he sat down at the table, he started drinking alcohol blindly and became so drunk that he became unconscious.  In this unit, he started beating the table with his two strings with the same style as a tambourine in a military instrument.  Sounds.  In this senselessness, he went to someone's bed. 

It was still very early the next morning when Arhonj started touring around our camp.  One by one he sat in Captain Barnes' own room while Barnes was not even dressed.  At first, Agond let the captain sleep for so long, but he got some reprimand. 

Then he immediately told her to give me a drink.  Captain Barnes replied that I do not drink alcohol before meals. However, Agond told Barnes that he had insulted me by denying my request, "I apologize."  It was still in his mouth when he ran outside.  While we were staying in Kabul, we learned that Agond had also reached Kabul.  But because of his incompetent behavior which he used with us in Bhawalpur, he was afraid to appear before us in Kabul.

In kabul Amir Umm Muhammad Khan did not confront the argond , and without meeting him he went to Peshawar, only to find that the Agund had opened in Calcutta for a penny.